The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University - Starting 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Lol im going coventry too. im gonna be in priory block j is any one wants to no. :rolleyes:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Im slightly concerned that I have yet to find anyone studying Sociology! Also I am yet to find anybody living with parents! This is not out of choice and hopefully get a student house next year!
Anyone else in the same boat?
If not frehsers could be awkward haha!
Original post by Flamin-Hot
Im slightly concerned that I have yet to find anyone studying Sociology! Also I am yet to find anybody living with parents! This is not out of choice and hopefully get a student house next year!

:hi:
I don't know about sociology but there are lots of people living at home, one of them being myself. :biggrin:
Reply 323
hey! anyone else doing industrial product design? or going to be studying in the design school? also if your staying in callice court block D i think i'm in let me know! :smile:
Reply 324
Hey guysss! :biggrin:
Was just having a think, would anyone that's staying at home to go to Cov fancy all meeting up one day? Thought it'd be good for us all to have a get together so we all know some people at least seeing as we aren't staying in halls? :smile:

Lemme know :tongue:

I'm living at home too! And aslo thinking about a student house next year :biggrin: I'm doing psychology instead of sociology though.
How far will you be commuting? :smile:

Original post by Rhii
Was just having a think, would anyone that's staying at home to go to Cov fancy all meeting up one day? Thought it'd be good for us all to have a get together so we all know some people at least seeing as we aren't staying in halls? :smile:

Good idea! A meet up would be quite cool ^^
Original post by Smaij
oh not far then, might see you around :smile:

Yeh cool. Do you have any idea how the numbering system works? :smile:
Original post by Rhii

Yup i'm up for that. ^^

I'm pretty sure there will be loads of people on your course haha, I wouldn't worry that you haven't found anyone on here studying the same - I didn't for my course last year either and I've been sitting in lecture halls with about 200 people all year :smile: The first week you will be introduced to all your lecturers and other people on your course, and there'll probably be people on your course who are also commuting! There were loads of people on my course who commuted for the first year!
Reply 330
Original post by miserlou

Original post by miserlou
Avoid priory hall like the plague

awwwww y thats where they put me !!!
Reply 331
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent

Hello!!!
Looking forward to starting next year! :biggrin:

hey me tooo !! what course you doin x
Reply 332
Going to Coventry to study Communication, Culture and Media:smile:
(living at home!)
Cov is nice. You guys will enjoy it.
Reply 334
Original post by Rosie-88
Im gonna be in Block A aswell!

Yay! What flat? :smile:
Original post by Phoenix17
hey me tooo !! what course you doin x

Human Bioscience, what about you? :smile:

Original post by deathbeforeimmortality
Cov is nice. You guys will enjoy it.

Hello! :hi:
Yay! I really glad to hear that! :biggrin:

Hello! :hi:
Yay! I really glad to hear that! :biggrin:

You're going to do the same course I did! Well, I'm going to 2nd year of HB (knock wood of course).

The tutors are nice and so are the facilities (I suggest you go to computer rooms to print off stuff or use computers as the library gets quite full + computer rooms tend to be quieter - just a tip I had to put in here LOL), hopefully you'll get Elaine Green, she's fantastic.
Original post by deathbeforeimmortality

You're going to do the same course I did! Well, I'm going to 2nd year of HB (knock wood of course).

The tutors are nice and so are the facilities (I suggest you go to computer rooms to print off stuff or use computers as the library gets quite full + computer rooms tend to be quieter - just a tip I had to put in here LOL), hopefully you'll get Elaine Green, she's fantastic.

:biggrin: Thank you!
Reply 338

Lol im going coventry too. im gonna be in priory block j is any one wants to no. :rolleyes:

Hey I am in J block as well, floor 6, what about yourself?
Original post by AmyPariiis
Did anyone look for private housing? Need some advices! Pros Cons..

I had to find a house share today it doesn't look too bad and its soo much cheaper than halls I'm just hoping ill be able to make friends since im not in halls :/

did you find somewhere already ?

and does anybody know anybody who has done house shares in the first year ?

Quick Reply

Latest