Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Was wondering how everyone seems to know what there room number is and i don't... Wondering if anyone else out there is staying at trinity point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prabstar123)
    ahhh nicee for a second there thought i was the only one aha where you from?
    London! I have never even been to coventry before! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hahahaha)
    London! I have never even been to coventry before! :confused:
    awwwh its alot different to london tbh. where you living out then? im gonna be commuting everyday from leamington. whats your name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    Yes, I see what you mean. Have you tried making a list? Have you visited both universties?

I'm much more of a teatotal person, so I'm not really into the whole drinking thing. I just hope there's more stuff to do at societies during the day.

If you do choose to go to cov, you could add me on facebook!
    oh no i didnt mean it like that lol! im not an alki or anythin ahaha what kind of societies are there? i think im swaying towards cov more than glamorgan tbf just cuz of cutting costs private message me your name and ill add you on facebook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prabstar123)
    oh no i didnt mean it like that lol! im not an alki or anythin ahaha what kind of societies are there? i think im swaying towards cov more than glamorgan tbf just cuz of cutting costs private message me your name and ill add you on facebook
    :laugh: That's ok, I believe you!
    :awesome: I'm glad you want to go to Cov. http://www.cusu.org/ You can find all of the societies here. I think they might have a freshers fair during the induction week.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Anyone doing Advertising and Marketing this year? Let me knowww!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaronjlaw)
    Computing, and im staying at home. Live in Allesley.
    Message me any one also doing Computing?
    MEEEEE!! Im doing Computing, thought i was the only one too LOl and I'm staying at home too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhii)
    Hey! Anyone doing Advertising and Marketing this year? Let me knowww!
    :awesome: I'm not but it's nice to see such a cute avatar. Pichu :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Escape...)
    Hay, I'm doing English too...
    Going to choose the Literature side to the course hopefully.
    x
    I got an offer through Clearing to do English too and I'm more interested in the Literature side too

ReputationRep:
    :awesome: I'm not but it's nice to see such a cute avatar. Pichu :cool:
    Haha thanks! Can't resist a bit of Pokemon every now and then
    What course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone is anyone going to be studying sociology and psychology???.......and applied for halls on Friday after getting a place through clearing Thursday , does anyone know when i might get allocated a room

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else dreading the first day too?? im going to know noone and because I'm not staying in dorms I'm gonna be on my own

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaLaLaurie)
    Is anyone else dreading the first day too?? im going to know noone and because I'm not staying in dorms I'm gonna be on my own
    Do you live in Coventry then? Or are you commuting?

ReputationRep:
    I live at the edge of Birmingham, so I'm commuting everyday. You??
    Everyone is going to know someone from the Dorms and well Im going have noone :'(

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is going to know someone from the Dorms and well Im going have noone :'(
    hey im gonna be commuting everyday from leamington was kind of worried about the same thing but met people on here so dont worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhii)
    Haha thanks! Can't resist a bit of Pokemon every now and then
    What course are you doing?
    :awesome: Pokemon's great.
    I'm studying Human Biosciences

ReputationRep:
    I live in Coventry so I won't know anyone either! I think quite a lot of people are commuting so I wouldn't worry

ReputationRep:
    :hi:
    I'm commuting everyday from Rugby! I think we'll get to know lots of people on here and by joining societies.
    I wish there was more stuff available for the people commuting though, I'm not really into the whole night-life scene and it would be impossible to go if I'm commuting anyway.

ReputationRep:
    :awesome: Pokemon's great.
    I'm studying Human Biosciences
    Ahh fair enough

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone!! i am staying at 17 earlsdon avenue!! is anyone else staying there? x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.