Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is The Best Stress Relief for you Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Play sports. The more aggressive the better.

Or I play something on xbox usually GTA or burnout or something with lots of smashing without requiring any thought.
    I love how everyone else in this thread is having a lovely time reminiscing about how nice Friends is, and we're the only ones wanting to destroy the world. :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geekay1)
    GTA when your angry will only lead you to a bad place lol
    Nah always calms me down. I never play the missions when angry just go on a mad killing/smashing spree, see how many cops I can get on me before being taken out. Much safer than doing it for real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Putting a bun in the oven?
    Ahh very good. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    I love how everyone else in this thread is having a lovely time reminiscing about how nice Friends is, and we're the only ones wanting to destroy the world. :five:
    Wimps.

The infectionator game is very good but I never found it great for getting rid of anger, it's too sit back and watch, need more active involvement.

ReputationRep:
    Wimps.

The infectionator game is very good but I never found it great for getting rid of anger, it's too sit back and watch, need more active involvement.
    I dunno, you do get grenades, and once you've unlocked some of the special zombies you can be a lot more aggressive. I like Colonel Sanders and his zombie chickens. :moon: Damn it's hard to spell colonel at 2am.

ReputationRep:
    Red dead redemption.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalingaTheSlinga)
    :hugs:

:coma: you just made my night; expect some pm's tomorrow morning

humour is my favourite thing about television, infact probably one of my favourite things in life :mmm:
    Why wait till the morning... :perv:

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    I dunno, you do get grenades, and once you've unlocked some of the special zombies you can be a lot more aggressive. I like Colonel Sanders and his zombie chickens. :moon: Damn it's hard to spell colonel at 2am.
    You're still not actually taking part in the killing so much, you're just watching other people do it. It's the primary reason games > movies. :yep: It's a good game but not active enough imo. With anger you just think "me smash" not "me watch smash"....or at least I do. :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    You're still not actually taking part in the killing so much, you're just watching other people do it. It's the primary reason games > movies. :yep: It's a good game but not active enough imo. With anger you just think "me smash" not "me watch smash"....or at least I do. :unsure:
    What can I say, I just like to watch the carnage unfold.

ReputationRep:
    Fapping :dice:

ReputationRep:
    I listen to Linkin Park. It burns out my frustration.

ReputationRep:
    I either meditate or read a book

ReputationRep:
    Work out, do some boxing with the punch bag...that definitely helps to relieve all that anger.

Go for a bike ride to cool off

Watch a comedy movie to make me laugh and make me forget about the problem

ReputationRep:
    Movie/ food/ painting/ read/ baking/ sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Good music, beer and a few cancer sticks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiedough101)
    Good music, beer and a few cancer sticks!!
    Oh man, I feel like this cause of your username :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Violent sex. Or, for the remaining 99.9% of the time: violent videogames.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loling909)
    Oh man, I feel like this cause of your username :coma:
    hmm ben and jerrys chocolate fudge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geekay1)
    hmm ben and jerrys chocolate fudge

This is bound to relief your stress!!!!

:coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    listening to slowdive can make me feel a bit peaceful, but doesnt really deal with the problem.

If I am stressed when I sart drinking it makes it worse. I guess nothing much really helps. I would have said a nice cup of tea, but finding out im allergic to dairy, and hating soya milk has just taken away something i really like and helps me relax.

I just binge eat and binge drink and try not to look at my bank balance.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.