Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is The Best Stress Relief for you Watch

I have a big conversation with myself, which usually ends with, okay shut up now or stop backbiting. Or lets have some tea.

See whats on bbc iplayer.

Tea , tea ,tea.

Sing some motivational song that relates to how i feel (there a soooo many and they seem to just pop into my head)

currently it's "heaven forbid you end up alone and dont know why, hold on tight wait for tomorow, it'll be alrightttt"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    It used to be punching walls, or lifting weights when I was young and foolish (not that I'm anything but these days either). Now I don't have a mechanism for it to be honest other than getting horrifically drunk which is my very own panacea.

Music sometimes works, but sometimes merely aggrandizes the stress of frustration so it's as likely to exacerbate the issue as to cure it.
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    i like to put the mp3 player on, go out and walk till my heart's content. I sometimes take the dog's but when one is aggravated taking my dogs whom are likely to misbehave is not a good idea for getting the stress down...

ReputationRep:
    When I get stressed I brood, this usually does no good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    In b4 fap

Music, I am in love with it.
    God damnit

ReputationRep:
    Kick random things until my foot hurts too much. Then kick some more random things with my other foot.

ReputationRep:
    A bit of painting.

ReputationRep:
    Solitude and silence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jhnj92)
    This. But more specifically on Numb and In the End. Helps a whole lot.
    I prefer One Step Closer.

ReputationRep:
    Hot bath and classical music
    Failing that a night out with the lads

ReputationRep:
    Going for a run.

ReputationRep:
    Laying in bed, sleeping, watching a comedy movie/show, chatting with friends/anyone or especially with someone special :love:, looking at some funny post on tumblr, gym. Seriously I need more friends :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    Seriously I need more friends :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xEndeavors)
    haha. I have friends but everybody is busy to spare time with me :sad: And the only one I hang out with is my man, but thanks!

ReputationRep:
    stand up comedy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim-ie)
    stand up comedy
    available at The City of Manchester stadium.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    available at The City of Manchester stadium.
    NAW, city cause stress.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.