Turn on thread page Beta

New Taking Back Sunday song - featuring the original Tell All Your Friends lineup watch

ReputationRep:
    So i dunno if you guys heard, but Taking Back Sunday just released their new song today, and it features the original lineup from the seminal 'Tell All Your Friends' album. Pretty big news. The song is kind of Brand New esque and a bit different and more aggressive than their usual stuff, but still pretty rocking. Check out the video at the link below:

Taking Back Sunday - El Paso

ReputationRep:
    I am totally excited about this.
    I ****ing love Taking Back Sunday.
    Don't care much for the article in the link though.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I miss the old Taking Back Sunday.

But this just sounds exactly like Brand New. The article writer is spot on in saying it sounds like Vices. Only worse.

Poor show. I stopped listening to TBS after Louder Now. Looks like there's no reason to go back to listening to them.

ReputationRep:
    It's really blah.

Tell All Your Friends was one of my favourite albums...there were a couple of good songs off Louder Now and I haven't even bothered to listen to anything since then. It makes me sad...

ReputationRep:
    They're so last summer

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.