Turn on thread page Beta

Increase facial hair! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was just wondering if there are any supplements I can take, or anything I can eat, or any lotion I can rub on my face which will help me get more facial hair!!

ReputationRep:
    Increase the ammount of testosterone in your body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nunugab)
    Hey, I was just wondering if there are any supplements I can take, or anything I can eat, or any lotion I can rub on my face which will help me get more facial hair!!
    mustard

ReputationRep:
    Buy some off me.
    I shave after a two day gap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissUNIverse)
    Increase the ammount of testosterone in your body.
    bet you love high testosterone :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Become a man

ReputationRep:
    why would you want to do that eventually you wont want it and shaving every two days is a pain in the ass
    just shave now and it will come through

ReputationRep:
    My grandfather managed to stimulate new hair growth after letting his cows lick the top of of his head.

So if you can live with the idea of a cow licking your face then go for it XD

ReputationRep:
    ask Justin

ReputationRep:
    Stick some of that regaine on your face
    On a serious note, if your dad and grandad etc have facial hair, then its only time before yours will come too. Working out could help speed it up (increases testosterone).

ReputationRep:
    Yes, a few years ago, I was obsessed with growing more facial hair. Now that I have to shave regularly (after having gone through an unkempt phase, a designer stubble phase , a French beard phase and a pretty hilarious moustache phase), I find that it's just a pain. Young men should really cherish the time when one can still say of them :" As smooth as Hebe's their unrazor'd lips" (Comus).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmanoj)
    Yes, a few years ago, I was obsessed with growing more facial hair. Now that I have to shave regularly (after having gone through an unkempt phase, a designer stubble phase , a French beard phase and a pretty hilarious moustache phase), I find that it's just a pain. Young men should really cherish the time when one can still say of them :" As smooth as Hebe's their unrazor'd lips" (Comus).
    I doubt I'll ever be able to grow a proper beard. I've yet to seen someone in my family who has a decent amount of facial hair. It's quite sad actually.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, be grateful that you don't have much facial hair. I remember those days when everybody around me had facial hair and I had such a baby face with not a a bit of hair to be seen and I used to think I wanted facial hair to look older. However when it does come, it's not as good as you expect. A right pain if I may say so myself!

ReputationRep:
    ehe ^^
    my boyfriend (who is 22-and-a-bit) can only grow hair around his mouth (he calls it 'the craig david') and very small amounts on the adam's apple region of his neck...... he grows none on the 'sideburn' area or on his cheeks whatsoever.

no jesus-style beard for him!.......and i am relieved at this. i like smooth face anyway ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ----------)
    mustard
    This, strong colemans mustard, spread evenly
    (or the hair grow uneven) on the areas where you want hair to grow faster. Two applications a day for a week, and you'll be a bear. After one week stop using it, never have to do it again, and you'll be all furry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steve collins)
    This, strong colemans mustard, spread evenly
    (or the hair grow uneven) on the areas where you want hair to grow faster. Two applications a day for a week, and you'll be a bear. After one week stop using it, never have to do it again, and you'll be all furry
    I just cut out my mid morning and lunch time shave and I'm like a furbie.

ReputationRep:
    U want more, while im looking for a way to get less facial hair/decrease the rate it is increasing

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.