Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I Said Hi to WHO??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Thought there should be a friend to discuss our random celebrity bumpintos!

I met one of the Midnight Beast at the pub tonight, and shamefully I was a bit starstruck :P

ReputationRep:
    I've had lunch with Kate Humble and Rachel Riley. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Kanye West, Skream and Tinie Tempah all visting the same place in Newcastle, seperate occasions though. Kanye actually got arrested that night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theultimateplu)
    Thought there should be a friend to discuss our random celebrity bumpintos!

I met one of the Midnight Beast at the pub tonight, and shamefully I was a bit starstruck :P
    The Midnight Beast!
    Which one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RequiemForADream)
    The Midnight Beast!
    Which one?
    Drew! Got a photo and everything...but had literally nothing to say :P managed to belt out how much I liked the Friday video :P

ReputationRep:
    I was an extra in the final scene of the second Harry Potter movie, so I was like 10 feet from all the stars in that.

ReputationRep:
    I bowed down and shouted "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!" to Alice Cooper.

On a golf course.

ReputationRep:
    I served Patrick Stewart at my old job in a petrol station. He was buying food and I made him his coffee too. God I went insane that day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominF)
    I was an extra in the final scene of the second Harry Potter movie, so I was like 10 feet from all the stars in that.
    I'm jealous :eek:

I drove past Wayne Rooney in Wilmslow.. I also ran into Peter Blake (Yachtsman for New Zealand in America's cup) in Auckland airport years ago.. Nothing amazing though!

ReputationRep:
    My mate met Robert Patz in a club before he was in twilight (*vomits*) and didnt recognise him from harry potter. He was busy telling her he was an actor and she was like yeah yeah in your year 6 production of Grease, move on. Ahh good times.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've met the England rugby team, that's probably the best I've got.

ReputationRep:
    I've walked past Lisa Snowdon is Baker Street...thats about it.

ReputationRep:
    PRINCE HARRY, I touched his hand.
    He visited my school.

ReputationRep:
    ive met and spoke to David Gilvenez, and ive sat and had beers with Gregg Berger (a legend of a man total gentleman) Gary Chalk and Scott Mcniel

ReputationRep:
    Had a drink Pink at the aftershow party at the O2

ReputationRep:
    I've met Prince Charles and Camilla, I was at a launch party at buckingham palace last summer.

I also randomly saw Tinie Tempah once in the street.

I met Gordon Brown when I was like 13 before he was PM, we was doing a walk for charity and he was like 'we need more young people like you.' then patted my shoulder as he walked away.

ReputationRep:
    I met Ruth Jones a few weeks ago, shes a lot shorter than I thought, but shes funny as hell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    I've had lunch with Kate Humble and Rachel Riley. :sexface:
    rachel riley is HOT :sexface:
    I've met Benga, Skream, and Artwork...all separately

ReputationRep:
    I've never met anyone famous

ReputationRep:
    I served Patrick Stewart at my old job in a petrol station. He was buying food and I made him his coffee too. God I went insane that day
    Shook hands with Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellen in the same night . Fake press pass wtf.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.