Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I met (AND HUGGED AND GOT A PHOTO) Ed Byrne after one of his shows, I was so excited I couldn't say a word :p: Tom had to ask him to sign stuff instead!

I've also met Adam Proudlock of footballing 'fame'.

ReputationRep:
    Steven Gerrard but he comes into work a fair bit so it's not a huge deal :cool:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KJane)

I met Gordon Brown when I was like 13 before he was PM, we was doing a walk for charity and he was like 'we need more young people like you.' then patted my shoulder as he walked away.
    ......and then called you a bigoted young fellow? .

ReputationRep:
    The Queen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KJane)
    I've met Prince Charles and Camilla, I was at a launch party at buckingham palace last summer.

I also randomly saw Tinie Tempah once in the street.

I met Gordon Brown when I was like 13 before he was PM, we was doing a walk for charity and he was like 'we need more young people like you.' then patted my shoulder as he walked away.
    He didn't call you a 'bigoted women' did he? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I met the Queen. /end thread.

ReputationRep:
    The other day I met Mr Gilbert from Inbetweeners! I have come close to celebrities quite a lot in my job but I cant really say anything. I also met Toure before and have run into Robbie Keane a couple of times in Barnet.

(Original post by mau5)
    Kanye West, Skream and Tinie Tempah all visting the same place in Newcastle, seperate occasions though. Kanye actually got arrested that night
    What did he get arrested for?

ReputationRep:
    I met the drummer from Enter Shikari in the Barfly in Camden.
    Rob Rolfe

ReputationRep:
    I met the mighty AFC Bournemouth team a few years ago, umm met Russell Howard after his show, saw Harry Redknapp and Peter Allis at the golf course I play at. That's all I can think of at the moment!

ReputationRep:
    Met David Dimbleby whilst walking on holiday last year and had a drink with him in the local! Also sat literally about two seats over from Brian Lara on a flight to the West Indies for the World Cup.

ReputationRep:
    Noel Fielding? I touched his bum ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frozzylove)
    Noel Fielding? I touched his bum ;D
    Nice :cool:.

ReputationRep:
    I met Victoria Coren while on Only Connect, I guess...

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've met anyone famous.. :erm:

Most famous person I've seen though is Keira Knightley in Marylebone.. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    My mother was watched by Simon Pegg during the first night of a production which his mother had auditioned unsuccessfully for. That's about it, really.

ReputationRep:
    I stepped on Claudia Schiffer in Starbucks and Matt Cardle bought me a waffle from Wafflemeister.

ReputationRep:
    I saw Ian Hislop in the street once, and Milton Jones at a train station last week (I think).

Too shy to ever say hi though, so I just smiled creepily at them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
    Steven Gerrard but he comes into work a fair bit so it's not a huge deal :cool:.
    Where do you work? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I went to Michael Barrymores pool party but it was dead

ReputationRep:
    I was on the same flight as Ryan Seacrest once, like two rows away, but that probably wouldn't count as we didn't say hi to him

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.