Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dr Christian Jessen from Embarrassing Bodies came to a science festival my class were hosting at our college. We ate with him :rolleyes:
    Check out the picture in my TSR album!

Oh and Jimmy Carr at the signing after a show. He said that I looked 'kooky'.
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I accidentally walked into the back of some BBC vt presented by Susan Calman at the Edinburgh Fringe, whilst explaining loudly to my friends who Susan Calman is...not sure if she could hear me....

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Russel Howard came into the Tesco where I used to work once, but it was before I started working there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I've met the England rugby team, that's probably the best I've got.
    So ridiculously jealous.

Mine is pretty pathetic...I saw Louis Theroux in the park in London with his kid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twist.the.illusion)
    I served Patrick Stewart at my old job in a petrol station. He was buying food and I made him his coffee too. God I went insane that day
    EDIT: "GODOT, I went insane that day "

XD

ReputationRep:
    Met Brandon Flowers after his concert in Leeds :love:

ReputationRep:
    Paul Bentley
    I also have an aunt and an uncle who have met a load of people lol like jennifer love hewitt, jonny depp, and my aunt co- starred in 'if only', 'alice in wonderland', 'gangs of new york' and more lol x
    oh and I've met peter vardy 3 times and seen him speak at a conference 3 times lol x
    And Jason Robinson, he gave me his autobiography for free I didn't actually know who he was until that day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frozzylove)
    Noel Fielding? I touched his bum ;D
    Not his hair? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Ian Paice from Deep Purple

ReputationRep:
    Gazza - took me on his motor bike (sober times)
    Princess Anne (school)

Seen -
    Paris Hilton in Topshop
    Melinda Messenger in Topshop
    Russell Brand in Euston
    Adam Deacon in Bethnal Green
    Nikki from BB in Farringdon
    Laurence Llewelyn Bowen in French Connection
    Christine Bleakely, Shona McGarty at Westfield

ReputationRep:
    I went to school with the girl who played michelle in skins (the 1st series)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveCrain)
    unlucky
    Lol he was pretty cool actually, very relaxed, very well mannered. doesn't talk anything like he does on TV/Radio I actually enjoyed being in his presence.

Oh how could I forget

When I worked at Ascot last year, I worked in the royal box and was serving princess Eugenie and princess Beatrice and their guests, just a few doors down from the Queen, and countless other celebs there (Simon Cowell asked me to get him a drink) all week.

Princess Eugenie was such a *****, but Beatrice was safe - we had a little chit chat.

ReputationRep:
    Met Pete Postlethwaite when I was about 8.
    Also hugged Jimmy Carr after one of his shows.
    Had a meet and greet with Will Young too. Got to go into his dressing room before one of his shows at Manchester Apollo.
    And I met that Wolf guy off gladiators...

ReputationRep:
    I met Noel Fielding one he is HILARIOUS! Oh and i got into the same lift as Daniel Beddingfield a few years ago

ReputationRep:
    Rupert Grint paid for my round of drinks 09/10 new years. We were staying in the same hotel - saw him about 40 times. He was the only one with ginger hair in his family...

ReputationRep:
    I grew up in Muswell Hill and went to a couple of schools full of rich kids so minor celebs were kinda 2 a penny, never met anyone super-famous as far as I can recall tho..

(Original post by marcusmerehay)
    I've had lunch with Kate Humble and Rachel Riley. :sexface:
    That particular 'mangé à trois' *if you'll pardon the pun* is pretty much me old man's idea of heaven right there

(Original post by kojack)
    I felt his muscled arm and swore at him out of earshot
    Are we supposed to be impressed? :confused:

(Original post by Lana_07)
    I drove past Wayne Rooney in Wilmslow.. I also ran into Peter Blake
    Totally thought you meant *broom broom, CRUNCH!*

(Original post by KJane)
    I met Gordon Brown ... he was like 'we need more young people like you.' then patted my shoulder as he walked away
    :vader: Come over to the dark side..

(Original post by frozzylove)
    Noel Fielding? I touched his bum ;D
    When in Rome

(Original post by Profesh)
    My mother was watched by Simon Pegg during the first night of a production which his mother had auditioned unsuccessfully for
    #Winning in the superior mother stakes..

(Original post by daisydaffodil)
    I met Barney (the dinosaur) once, does that count?
    It does if you stabbed him through the heart

(Original post by charley_says)
    I got a puncture and pulled over outside what happened to be the writer of Twin Town's house and he made me tea
    How quaint :')

(Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    Jennifer Ellison nearly ran me over. Also served her at the hotel bar I was working at
    Coincidence!? :confused:

(Original post by !nd*v'dual)
    Gazza - took me on his motor bike (sober times)
    You should get some kind of award, that beats the hell out of all the others on a number of levels! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Omg and Sway on my way back to Ghana this last Christmas....

he was on the same plane as us going there...
    took a pic with him at the connect in Amsterdamn

we saw him in concert in Ghana with Rick Ross and Donnaeo and Tinchy Stryder, and some other Ghanaian musicians again in the VIP section

then we went out to this restaurant and saw him again and he recognised us

and on the plane back he was sat next to us lol.

Needless to say he's probably thinking we were stalking him, but these were all coincidental.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theultimateplu)
    Thought there should be a friend to discuss our random celebrity bumpintos!

I met one of the Midnight Beast at the pub tonight, and shamefully I was a bit starstruck :P
    Hey guys I'm new on TSR I really want to make a post but I don't know how to do it. can you help me??? please..

ReputationRep:
    i brushed past gordon ramsay walking in the opposite direction down a street in new york. i crossed the road to get a picture of him and his wife who had stopped, but gordon saw me, gave me two fingers and they turned their backs

ReputationRep:
    Good friends with fiddy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.