Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I met the whole of Motion City Soundtrack if anyone knows who they are haha
    That's about it I think though

ReputationRep:
    Hillary Clinton! Very nice woman. Also, Kanye. Bit of a Napoleon complex though

ReputationRep:
    Orlando Bloom - Was in love with him when I was 12 so me & my best friend went to the Kingdom of Heaven premiere. He touched my hand and said "Thanks for coming babe"...
    Also met Anthony Head & Dominic Monaghan that day

Peter Andre - Went to a booksigning and he was really nice, memorised all the names of me & my friends, took a couple of pictures with us and gave us all hugs.

I also saw the guy who plays Arthur Weasley get stuck in a ticket barrier once.

ReputationRep:
    I met paul and bradley from Sclub 7, they weren't as cool when I was 10

ReputationRep:
    Saw Keeley Hazell in london once. dayum. she looked utterly incredible (amazing boobs)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I've met 3/4 of the current lineup of Wishbone ash and two of the original members of Focus, and Martin Turner of Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash.

Those are the main ones which spring to mind, although I have a strange feeling I've done something with someone rather famous through school?
    I sort of met Ed Milliband in the general election run up...

ReputationRep:
    Lenora Crichlow, Sinead Keenan, Nick Grimshaw, Kylie from Eastenders, Philip from The Apprentice (2009 cycle I think) Boris Johnson and James May have both come to my school, Eva (Anne Frank's step sister, I met her twice)...the chubby guy from horrible histories-he was casually strolling in South Bank...quite a lot more. Oh I dont know if this counts, but I touched Lady Gaga's amp once

ReputationRep:
    I got a nice smile from Kate Middleton recently.

Nice in the flesh but not as good as she looks on TV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lrs_17)
    I met the whole of Motion City Soundtrack if anyone knows who they are haha
    That's about it I think though
    Jealous. They're the only band that I've seen who I thought wouldn't be ***** if I'd met them for real.

ReputationRep:
    had a 15 minute conversation with david tennant on the set of doctor who once.
    (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IsabelRose)
    Orlando Bloom - Was in love with him when I was 12 so me & my best friend went to the Kingdom of Heaven premiere. He touched my hand and said "Thanks for coming babe"...
    Also met Anthony Head & Dominic Monaghan that day

Peter Andre - Went to a booksigning and he was really nice, memorised all the names of me & my friends, took a couple of pictures with us and gave us all hugs.

I also saw the guy who plays Arthur Weasley get stuck in a ticket barrier once.
    "Thanks for coming babe"

I see Orlando quite often, nice bloke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    Jealous. They're the only band that I've seen who I thought wouldn't be ***** if I'd met them for real.
    They were so lovely, I got a photo taken with all of them seperately cause I'm a bit obsessed with them and waited right until everyone else had gone, and they didnt mind being asked at all.

ReputationRep:
    We've had Kate Adie round for dinner a couple of times and I've met and spoken to several famous types, but I think the one that sticks out in my mind the most was Jason Isaacs (the guy who plays Lucius Malfoy). I was sat next to him in the cinema at the Valkyrie premier in London and happily chatted with him for a good while before the film started with absolutely no idea who he was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
    Starbucks .
    I have seen Stephen Gerard in starbucks a couple of times as well
    And, we seen him shopping a few times when i used to work in Matalan.

Seen Jonny Depp at uni, but didnt say hi

ReputationRep:
    elle mcpherson was in my shopping centre (the bullring) i said hello to her and she smiled at me. aaaah, the woman is a statuesque beauty.

ReputationRep:
    I saw Richard Branson once. He was on my flight. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I've seen Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, Deborah Meaden, Jeremy Paxman, Ben Fogle and Bob Hoskins, all on the same train at different times!

ReputationRep:
    Stayed in the same hotel as the chuckle brothers and got their autograph when they came down for breakfast.

This was when I was considerably younger though, of course...

ReputationRep:
    Ed Byrne was recently in a gig in my hometown and I went aong to see him, get the DVD signed and get the picture.

Iv'e also been within 10ft of Bear Grylls. Since he is the Chief Scout now he was visiting one of the camps I was taking part in. I was forunate enough to shout out to him "Look out Bear!" before his 7-year-old son soaked him with a water balloon. Ha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Didii)
    rachel riley is HOT :sexface:
    I've met Benga, Skream, and Artwork...all separately
    :eek:
    You are so lucky..

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.