Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Peter Crouch in Sainsburys. He is tall when you actually get to see him for real!

ReputationRep:
    I shared an elevator with a few aston villa players, I didn't know until my cousin said after though! :P

ReputationRep:
    I served the MP for Shrewsbury & Atcham in Tesco once? :dontknow:

He was a tosser and demanded to know why I didn't have any fivers to give him in change.

ReputationRep:
    I saw the guy who plays moss from the IT crowd twice. Both times he was right outside my house. I trump all!!!!!!!!!

I also saw Lembit Opeck :rolleyes: and met George Gallaway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesignFreak)
    had a 15 minute conversation with david tennant on the set of doctor who once.
    (:
    :eek4: How? I am so jealous!

My various family members have all met some really interesting/famous people - my dad's broken into David Bowie's house and turned down Chuck Berry's autograph, my mum ran into Freddie Mercury when he played a gig at her student union before Queen were really famous, my dad's friend got told to **** off by John Lennon and my grandma legitimately met Hitler (she lived in Germany during the war and was in the Bund Deutscher Mädel, and he happened to do something PR-related with her unit). The best I've done is Kelly Holmes though

ReputationRep:
    10 feet from GAGA
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Formerly LieDown)
    So ridiculously jealous.

Mine is pretty pathetic...I saw Louis Theroux in the park in London with his kid.
    Was a good day, even if I do support Ireland.

ReputationRep:
    The most famous is probably Steve Strange (of Visage)

My friend has Adam Ant's phone number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerily)
    :eek4: How? I am so jealous!
    I live in Newport and they film all the time around here. For the "school reunion" episode they filmed at my school and basically a few of us got to be extras for the show. (which was a week filled with awesome) It was really cool hanging out with the cast and crew :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I sat next to Catherine Tate on the tube
    - didn't realise who it was, a kid came up and asked for an autograph she was really lovely about it and wrote it on a random receit cos she had no paper
    - I actually thought this kid was being a pain taking the mick out of a poor random lady, untill she got up and I saw her face...

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I also served the major of my town on my very first day of work. I don't suppose that really counts though.....

ReputationRep:
    Not that I don't love you OP for bringing this thread into our lives, but the title should read whom not who
    Pedantic of the week I know. Just don't neg me too hard...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
    I would love to meet The Paxman .
    He was sitting right near me in my carriage, but I didn't say anything as I was playing it 'cool'.

One young guy went up to him and really embarrassed himself by gushing at hime for ages. Then he realised what he was doing and side-stepped out of there! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Either John Terry or Frank Lampard

ReputationRep:
    Chipmunk ..

ReputationRep:
    Neil Morrisey targeted me (as an audience member) for squirting water at... That was...interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QStah)
    Chipmunk ..
    was his head as big as it looks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wowzer_88)
    was his head as big as it looks?
    lmao, he has an oblong head shape, but its not as bad as people say.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm mates with Elliot Minor and Oli Brown. Bumped into Jarvis Cocker at a festival.
    Also in contact with all of the Libertines (except John), Kele (Bloc Party) and the Thirst
    My mum and dad sell crystals to Jimi Hendrix's daughter
    And i've touched many a musician at gigs

Oh...and Jimmy Carr offered me a**l...I don't really get starstruck any more =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sockpirate)
    Skandar Keynes (Edmund from the Narnia films) is in my profile picture on fb :proud: (we live in the same building at uni)
    Oh, and that guy who's Colin Creevy in the Harry Potter films went to my secondary school.

I've also touched Frank Turner's pants :coma:
    Holy..... jealousjealousjealous

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.