when do URBAN OUTFITTERS start their SALE!!!!!!!!!!???? watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone knoe?

ReputationRep:
    SORRY i have NO idea!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chimaira)
    SORRY i have NO idea!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    Probably in June, that when most retailers do their end of season sale (around the 22nd if i remember)

But they very well may do a mid season sale which should be around now if they choose to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by un-jardin-sur-le-nil)
    Probably in June, that when most retailers do their end of season sale (around the 22nd if i remember)

But they very well may do a mid season sale which should be around now if they choose to.
    what kind of things get saled?
    have they started then?
    also i want to buy levi jeans from them is it likely to go down?

ReputationRep:
    ask in store.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chimaira)
    ask in store.
    Don't ask in store.
    They won't give you the right date or they'll give you something vague.
    Its always store policy in retail to play dumb or lie to customers because you don't want to encourage them to come back in sale time, you want them to think the items they want won't be there then so that they purchase their items full price.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alia)
    what kind of things get saled?
    have they started then?
    also i want to buy levi jeans from them is it likely to go down?
    Things that get put in the sale are usually items that have been in store since mid season. Items that have been there since the beginning of the season (just after christmas) have been on the shop floor longer and therefore less likely to make it to sale time.

Items that are standard and are in store in the same style season after season usually do not go into the sale.
    Normally it is fashion pieces that have a 'sell by date' eg they are current and on trend but won't be next season. Or pieces that are obscure or weird or a difficult to pull off colour.

This is all standard stuff really.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.