Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

I've recently received an offer from LSE but I don't know which accommodation hall to choose. I just want somewhere that is social and where I will have a great time. I don't know which one to choose between Carr Saunders and Rosebery.

Any help would be much appreciated
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candii)
    Hiya,

I've recently received an offer from LSE but I don't know which accommodation hall to choose. I just want somewhere that is social and where I will have a great time. I don't know which one to choose between Carr Saunders and Rosebery.

Any help would be much appreciated
    Thanks
    I'm sure you've read the Carr-Saunders thread and so know I can't be objective in giving you advice on which hall is better. They're both very sociable halls in good locations. If I was you I'd make your decision based on which area you prefer, along with which hall provides the facilities you're after. Either way, I can assure you will have no problems making friends and have a great time at both these halls!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oakbluffs)
    I'm sure you've read the Carr-Saunders thread and so know I can't be objective in giving you advice on which hall is better. They're both very sociable halls in good locations. If I was you I'd make your decision based on which area you prefer, along with which hall provides the facilities you're after. Either way, I can assure you will have no problems making friends and have a great time at both these halls!
    Thanks for the advice on considering the area and facilities, I think that's the best way to go about making the decision. As well as hall size, as Rosebery is double the size of Carr Saunders.

Do you ever find Carr Saunders ever too small? Do you wish it was bigger, so that you would find more like minded people? Or is the size just right?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candii)
    Thanks for the advice on considering the area and facilities, I think that's the best way to go about making the decision. As well as hall size, as Rosebery is double the size of Carr Saunders.

Do you ever find Carr Saunders ever too small? Do you wish it was bigger, so that you would find more like minded people? Or is the size just right?

Thanks
    this may be useful to anyone reading the carr saunders thread
    so i'll reply to it there
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1524492

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 1, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.