Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by stolen life)
    Yes, I will live in the Mile End Campus. I haven't been to UK, but the pictures of the student village in the website and youtube look really nice. The modules are great, especially the fact that we can choose one module from other film department in University of London. That means we have tons of modules to choose! I might go to take one module at KCL (I hope the class won't crash with the QM core course!).
    yeh the area's a bit naff but the campus itself is lovely. London is amazing anyway so there's lots to do off campus. yes I was hoping to do a module at KCL too since i applied there but didn't get in haha!

I am thinking of doing the Hollywood's Vietnam, and Mafia representation modules.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I will be studying MSc Banking and Finance.. Who else?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'll be studying MA Theatre and Performance. Anyone else on that course?

Emma

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I'm going to study Msc international employment relations and HR management. Mile End campus...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    hey emma and TKkokoro :five:

ReputationRep:
    MSc Mental Health

anyone else? very small program!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    hey emma and TKkokoro :five:
    Hope to meet both of you there=)))

ReputationRep:
    hey, i'll be studying msc management and organizational innovation... anyone doing that too?
    Lisya
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    heya Lisya!

I'm not on your course, but what block are you in?

I'm Stocks Court

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kseniya_123)
    MSc Financial Management
    Not sure that will go to QM, I am currently holding offers from King's and City
    what is your first degree?? in city and kings what courses?? and can you tell me your offers???

thx..

ReputationRep:
    heya Lisya!

I'm not on your course, but what block are you in?

I'm Stocks Court
    Stocks isn't that away from campus?

i got Creed Court...so far away from arts building

guess i'm too lazy to even walk...LOL

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing my research PhD in psychology on the mile end campus.

Hey, francescarella, I'm also living in Stocks Court.

Does anyone know if the freshers stuff is just for undergrads or is it for postgrads too?

ReputationRep:
    Freshers is open to everyone. Postgraduates and undergraduates alike. I was a 'fresher' for three years!

Anyways, back to the OP. Doing MSc Cancer Therapeutics and based at Charterhouse Square.

ReputationRep:
    heya Lisya!

I'm Stocks Court
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indigocrayola)
    Hello! I'm a current Geography Masters student at QMUL. I'm going to be starting a PhD in Geography this autumn...wondering who else is going to be a postgrad over the next couple of years? Nice to meet you all
    Hi. Which Masters are/ were you on? I'm strongly considering applying for the masters in 'Integrated management of Freshwater Environments' for 2012 entry...

ReputationRep:
    MSc Digital Music Processing. Anyone else ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, have any of you received an invoice from uni? I've done pre-enrolment but I still haven't paid tuition fees and I was told that you need a confirmation of payment on your enrolment on the 17th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowm)
    Hey guys, have any of you received an invoice from uni? I've done pre-enrolment but I still haven't paid tuition fees and I was told that you need a confirmation of payment on your enrolment on the 17th?
    Nope. I've got nothing and have tried calling but can't through to anyone. I guess I will have to try again tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by norg)
    Nope. I've got nothing and have tried calling but can't through to anyone. I guess I will have to try again tomorrow.
    Yeah, same for me. I'll try to call uni tomorrow and I'll write here if anything comes up

ReputationRep:
    OK, I managed to get through to Finance. I explained the situation and they sent me an invoice via e-mail. It was dated 05/09/2011 so only yesterday. The due date was 12/09 so it seems we have a week to pay since the issue date!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 13, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Queen Mary University of London
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.