Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Kaskade;31268834]I don't think that's enough... I'm trying to get that mark as well, gave it into my teacher and apparently I didn't achieve this mark. He said you gotta talk about how it fits in with outside organisations or something..? I didn't really get it..

Hmm i guess getting 13/14 isn't too bad for section 1 lol...and i don't how your project is to do with outside organisations apart from the one your intended solution is being created for :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaskade)
    Nice, deadline for me is tomorrow, how abut you? I handed frat 2 sections in, got them back today and got 11 for te first and 10 for the second... Need to boost!
    Deadline is this Monday, but my teacher would like it for Friday so she can mark the coursework over the weekend. It has to be sent soon considering it is the 5th today and the moderators have to receive it by the 15th

ReputationRep:
    I got my Mark back. My teacher has given me 65/70 marks. I'm happy but worried he's been to nice maybe!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raj-010)
    I got my Mark back. My teacher has given me 65/70 marks. I'm happy but worried he's been to nice maybe!?
    Woww nice job mate...lool maybe you deserve 65/70? anyway i wouldn't worry too much because the mark won't change that much when it goes for moderation...you are definitely guaranteed an A*/A

ReputationRep:
    Be glad you have a nice marking teacher, mine is tight as ****! Though to be fair, even if they sent it off, with 65 you would get A*/A anyway as they wouldn't move it down say 7 marks plus...

I've handed it in but i can make any improvements this weekend before its sent on tuesday... Could you possibly check mine out and give me some tips? I NEED an A or i'm not going to uni :/

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Be glad you have a nice marking teacher, mine is tight as ****! Though to be fair, even if they sent it off, with 65 you would get A*/A anyway as they wouldn't move it down say 7 marks plus...

I've handed it in but i can make any improvements this weekend before its sent on tuesday... Could you possibly check mine out and give me some tips? I NEED an A or i'm not going to uni :/

Cheers
    I just looked at your ucas, some next level grades lol you must be a clever...do you know what mark you got and same my teacher doesnt give marks easily even if i got the correct title and relevant information she still goes theres room for improvement...seriously wtf? ICT was definitely a wrong pick for A2.....for AS the coursework part wasn't so bad it was like a mini project of about 15-20 pages (that was mines anyway) and still got a B in that unit...wot did you guys get in AS? and aiming to get for A2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    I just looked at your ucas, some next level grades lol you must be a clever...do you know what mark you got and same my teacher doesnt give marks easily even if i got the correct title and relevant information she still goes theres room for improvement...seriously wtf? ICT was definitely a wrong pick for A2.....for AS the coursework part wasn't so bad it was like a mini project of about 15-20 pages (that was mines anyway) and still got a B in that unit...wot did you guys get in AS? and aiming to get for A2
    Lol thanks, but I actually aimed a little high with my UCAS.. what you going for?
    Ahh I know exactly what you means! It's so annoying.. looking at the exempler work, I reckon some of mine is better yet only a 2 marker or something!

For INFO1 I got 65UMS which is a C (!?) no idea how I got that, I thought I did better...
    Then in INFO2 I got 88UMS which is a high A! Don't know how I got it that way round.. averaged me at a B anyway, what about you?

I need an A or no uni for me wish i'd made a better back up.

ReputationRep:
    Got 73 UMS marks for info 1 - Low B and 58 UMS marks for info 2 - High D/Low C. The uni i applied to needs bcc (hertfordshire)....So far am averaging 65% in AS Level (mid C), considering i do well in the coursework (mid B at least) and get a high C/ Low B in unit 3 it should boost my grade to a B.

ReputationRep:

Cheers
    Hi, I hope that's the case. I can have a look at yours if you like. If you want to email it me my email is [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Have you all been revising unit 3? I have been going through the pre - release material and don't really like it. Theres definitely going to be questions on stratagies, polices and emerging technologies

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=,,,,;31269146]
    I don't think that's enough... I'm trying to get that mark as well, gave it into my teacher and apparently I didn't achieve this mark. He said you gotta talk about how it fits in with outside organisations or something..? I didn't really get it..

Hmm i guess getting 13/14 isn't too bad for section 1 lol...and i don't how your project is to do with outside organisations apart from the one your intended solution is being created for :s

(Original post by ,,,,)
    Woww nice job mate...lool maybe you deserve 65/70? anyway i wouldn't worry too much because the mark won't change that much when it goes for moderation...you are definitely guaranteed an A*/A

Hi, I hope that's the case. I can have a look at yours if you like. If you want to email it me my email is [email protected]
    hey guys what kidn fo things did you include for your test strategies? i dont know how to lay it out i have mentioned user training required, module testing, the use of normal, extreme and erroneous test data, alpha testing and system testing and walkthrough test??? how to structure it?

ReputationRep:
    i got an A at AS 80 UMS for info 1 and 86 UMS for info 2. so thats 166/200?
    i resat the info1 in january to get that A like kaskade i got a C in june last year so pushed my AS grade up and thank god i did this A2 is one of the worst picks ive made.

Where you all looking to go to uni and what course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noj2202)
    i got an A at AS 80 UMS for info 1 and 86 UMS for info 2. so thats 166/200?
    i resat the info1 in january to get that A like kaskade i got a C in june last year so pushed my AS grade up and thank god i did this A2 is one of the worst picks ive made.

Where you all looking to go to uni and what course?
    Business Economics -Hertfordshire, yourself?

Edit: I just read your ucas application 2011 lol

ReputationRep:
    cool my friend is doing somethign similar at the same uni business and ict though

im applying for forensic biology at glamorgan

what did you mention for your test strategy? i dont know how to structure it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noj2202)
    cool my friend is doing somethign similar at the same uni business and ict though

im applying for forensic biology at glamorgan

what did you mention for your test strategy? i dont know how to structure it?
    I did exactly the same thing you mentioned above with alpha, beta, functional, system etc etc...well what i did was have separate paragraphs explaining different kinds of testing and how i will go about it and how the client and users will also use the system...is that what you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    I did exactly the same thing you mentioned above with alpha, beta, functional, system etc etc...well what i did was have separate paragraphs explaining different kinds of testing and how i will go about it and how the client and users will also use the system...is that what you mean?
    yes pretty much phew thanks... this really is annoying coursework.
    i just seemed to put it off everytime i came across a confusing bit which is why im so behind it bugs me now as its not that hard.

how many tests did you have?

and lol about your edit i forget about that.

ReputationRep:
    i did 17 tests....

ReputationRep:
    Have you all been revising unit 3? I have been going through the pre - release material and don't really like it. Theres definitely going to be questions on stratagies, polices and emerging technologies

I'm almost certain it's the case.
    And thanks, I emailed last night, not sure if it went through though...

Yes, started revising but not fully, after Monday I will start properly revising. It's not so bad, clearly there's going to be big questions on environment etc. There's a thread on here that my friend started, will post it when I find :P

ReputationRep:
    anyone done a test plan on database project? how many tests did you have and what did they involve? any chance i can have a little look at one (i wont copy)

havent started revising yet once this coursework is out of the way i will nuckle down good job the exam isnt until 23rd june!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm almost certain it's the case.
    And thanks, I emailed last night, not sure if it went through though...

Yes, started revising but not fully, after Monday I will start properly revising. It's not so bad, clearly there's going to be big questions on environment etc. There's a thread on here that my friend started, will post it when I find :P
    got it, gna look at it now

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 15, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.