Turn on thread page Beta

What's your worst drunken text/phone call? watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember it.

I was too drunk..... o.O

ReputationRep:
    Good thread :borat:.

Not particularly funny but it made me feel bad. Last year all my friends went to Leeds fest. and I couldn't go as was on holiday the day after. Cue many drunken phone calls from about 2am - 5am informing me that 'I smell and should be there' and 'why couldn't I just ride my horse to Leeds?' .

ReputationRep:
    My friend recently drunkenly rang a one-night-stand of hers a couple of months after they got together and told him that she was pregnant. (She wasn't)

I would've cried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScarletMoon)
    I once told my dad I couldn't wait to see him that night and described in detail all the "naughty things" I was going to do to him. I could've died.
    w1n on this'n

ReputationRep:
    When I'm drunk, I seem to just go around texting and propositioning anyone I've recently got with.

ReputationRep:
    Texted my friend saying revolting things, as we usually joked with each other that way...unfortunately she had given her phone to her mum and gotten a new one. [Who gives away their SIM card with their phone anyway?!]

Suffice to say her mum never looked at me the same way again.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and after I had stopped seeing someone, and we weren't on great terms, I texted him on a night out, asking 'where are you? i want sex'.

ReputationRep:
    'OMFG I LOOOVE YOU SO MUCH' , 'I MISS YOU EVERY DAY' and the like to my **** of an ex boyfriend who had cheated on my numerous times with a girl who was 5 times better than me. And then she set her mates after me to 'do me in' for trying to (drunkenly) win him back.

I was like 17 though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iainthegreat)
    Sickipedia, yawn.
    Fully aware luv, i put the best stuff on there

ReputationRep:
    ''I hate you so much."
    "Actually, no, I don't. I changed my mind. I love you. I love you I love you I love you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    "No, never speak to me again actually."
    "Text me in the morning to remind me of this. I'm drunk and I've lost my bag and I love you so much and the barman says you've to take me back. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

... all in one night, within an hour, all to the same guy. Ofc it wasn't all so easy to read. Why would I need reminding the next day, though, I have a relatively new smartphone so I can read the conversation anyway.... -facepalm-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manc990)
    Fully aware luv, i put the best stuff on there
    oooooooh really, what have you put on there?

ReputationRep:
    Far too many to choose one, and it's not helped by my startling levels of text eloquence when totally bladdered.

ReputationRep:
    The morning after the night before, when the victim departed, I was quickly on the phone to Palpatine to tell him what had happened. He didn't answer, so I left him a message.

"Dude! Dude! Dude! I just nailed some fat chick! Call me back so I can tell you what a **** she was!"

She hadn't left and had only nipped to the bathroom, hearing the whole message.

I was then in double trouble as it turned out to be his cousin. Small world.

ReputationRep:
    I am so guilty of this.

I always ring my boyfriend after I get in from a night out, even if it's 4am and it means ringing him repeatedly till he wakes up...

I've gone on a rant about Alan Pardew (I wanted Martin Jol, Martin O'Niell or the opposite of O'Niell apparently) and I demanded to get his Southampton stats. I got a lovely wall post on facebook the next morning going 'you probably won't remember why these are here...'

I also once rang him up and told him my theory about cheese graters. Boys and girls use them the same amount!!! :eek:

I told him I was playing solitaire in my head and kept telling him moves I was making, and trying to get him to play too... I can vaguely remember lying on my bed seeing a green background and cards in the air... :rolleyes:

I then said that there were loads of kebab shops outside his house (there aren't, there are around mine though).

And finally, to top it all off, I ended the conversation with 'I'll speak to you later, after your wedding.' When he asked who he was getting married to, I said 'me, duh!'

I don't know how I still have a boyfriend...

Oh, and I've also texted his friends and told them he was 'kingkyt' or something along those lines.

Why am I allowed a phone???

ReputationRep:
    I once rang my friends house phone for a "little chat" and her dad who I have never met picked up, I do NOT REMEMBER at all but apparently I was charming (and I don't think he was being sarcastic, I think I did that thing where, when you see you parents when you get in from a night in you try and do your BEST "SOBER" voice) Kinda like when you don't want someone to know youre that drunk and you say "please/thank you" way too much. I hope to God he wasn't being sarcastic and hiding the fact I was "flargle gargle etc" instead.

I try and make the most conscious effort not to drunk text exes anymore by deleting their numbers, I have a terrible history as I used to be self-destructive if I got too drunk (so Ive also cut down on the alcohol too)

ReputationRep:
    I do not engage in such uncouth behaviour.

(Original post by Tits&Acid)
    Oh, and after I had stopped seeing someone, and we weren't on great terms, I texted him on a night out, asking 'where are you? i want sex'.
    I have done this before -.-

Usually I'm not too bad with drunk texting but there is one guy that I seem to have a constant thing with texting. Never mind the fact that we saw each other for about two weeks and then he never contacted me again, I shall still text him drunk propisitions. In fact, I phoned him yesterday. Five times. And everytime he picked up I hung up; this at three in the morning.

I must come across as a right stalker. I should stop doing this

ReputationRep:
    i meant to text my bf saying i was waiting for him in bed not wearing much :P after a very drunken night out. i sent it to my driving instructor LMAO. i didnt realise until a few days later i got into the car and my instructor was being very awkward. he thought i meant to send it to him lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loz957)
    I do not call or text people when I've been drinking. I have too much self control.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IyAGpooGko

ReputationRep:
    I drunkenly asked my boyfriend out by text. He said yes, so I suppose it was my best drunken text.

Iirc the conversation went something like:

"You're awesome I really like you"
    "I like you too"
    "How much?"
    "What? Well, quite a lot"
    "As a friend or more than a friend?"
    "No fair I answered your question, you answer that one"
    "What question?"
    *he repeats my own question*
    "Oh, more than a friend"
    "Good, me too"
    "So what're you gonna do about it?"
    "OK bit full on..."

Lol. It carried on in that embarrassing thread for a while and somehow we got together. Then he text me in the morning to ask how my head was and whether I remembered what we were talking about. Pft.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.