Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi TSR

I have never seen a Mint Appreciation Thread on here, so I think it's about time I made one
    A bit random, I know, but I Looovveee anything to do with Mint - so I think it'd be interesting to see if anyone else feels the same lol.

My fave Mint food is:
    After Eights - well, anything to do with Dark Chocolate and Mint
    I can eat all savoury food with Mint Sauce
    I'm surprised I've never had a filling (*touch wood*) as I'm always eating Mints - Mint Imperials, Extra Strong Mints, Polos etc

Sooo, what are your fave Mint-based foods??

Thanks for Reading
    ~*Horse_Mad*~

ReputationRep:
    I like to use fresh mint in my cooking sometimes. Especially if it also involves lamb.

Mint and chili is a suprisingly good combination, simultaneously hot and cool.

I like mint ice-cream - goes well with dark chocolate, and also once had some kind of mint flavoured pie which was nice.

I also occasionally use mint flavoured chewing gum. That's about all I have to say about mint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    I like to use fresh mint in my cooking sometimes. Especially if it also involves lamb.

Mint and chili is a suprisingly good combination, simultaneously hot and cool.

I like mint ice-cream - goes well with dark chocolate, and also once had some kind of mint flavoured pie which was nice.

I also occasionally use mint flavoured chewing gum. That's about all I have to say about mint.
    Thank you
    I don't eat Lamb, which a lot of ppl find suprising lol.
    Mint Ice Cream is lush - actually, I think I'm going to get some for my sore throat

ReputationRep:
    love sweets and skittles

ReputationRep:
    What about Mint leaves, the creator of all things "minty"?

ReputationRep:
    The herb is quite nice, but anything sweet with mint in (peppermints, chewing gum, icecream, Kendal Mint Cake, Murray Mints, glacier mints, Polos, After-Eight mints, etc.), I can't stand. I hate even the slightest taste of it. It's one of the few things (along with liquorice and aniseed) which I have always loathed ever since I can first remember.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh I do love mint - sweet mints that is. Soft mints, mint imperials, and best of all, chocolate with mint. Sainsbury's do some mint chocolate selection boxes which I want to try. And those mint crisp things...

Mmmmm. My boyfriend does not like mint chocolate at all, though he loves mixing mint sauce in with gravy before pouring it over a roast dinner. Just means I don't have to share my mint chocolate with him .

ReputationRep:
    Toothpaste and minty sweets :cool:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.