Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

need help in student finance watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    when i try filling my form this is what i get .. but i have been staying in uk for 5 years . so why do i recived this .. i have checked many times whether have i ticked any wrong box . but everything is right . but it is not letting me to go forward with my form .. becasue this error keep popin up ..

the error i recived is

"If you stated you lived abroad in the past three years you must provide details
    Previous addresses

You must add your residence details for the three years before the start of the first academic year of your course. "

ReputationRep:
    Same here mate, anyone help us please its so annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Phone them, and ask to talk to someone more senior if you're not getting a proper answer about what to do. They will probably keep you on hold for a while, this is normal for SF.

I did the same for whether or not my course would involve any time abroad that year and for my passport, for the time abroad I had to write to them to confirm that I wasn't doing a year abroad and for the passport I put in different numbers and then they sent me that portion of the form to fill in by hand. Written correspondence with SF takes about 4 weeks to process; it's a pain but shouldn't affect when you get your money.

ReputationRep:
    I seem to recall having to list my addresses for the past x years, and I've never lived abroad.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.