Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Medincine or Pharmcy
    I got
    3A*
    2A
    4B

ReputationRep:
    That alone is too small a piece of information. What about A-levels, work experience, voluntary work and social activities. Not to mention personal statement and reference.

On the face of it though they aren't amazing for medicine but should be no problem for pharmacy.

(Original post by Peterborough Lad)
    That alone is too small a piece of information. What about A-levels, work experience, voluntary work and social activities. Not to mention personal statement and reference.

On the face of it though they aren't amazing for medicine but should be no problem for pharmacy.
    Ok thats good then, I wasn't to keen on Medicine. Its either Pharmacy,Computor Science or History for me Is it true you dont need chemistrty A-Level for a degree in pharmacy?

ReputationRep:
    If your not sure on anything just check the websites of relevant pharmacy schools. I actually have an offer for pharmacy at Keele and am waiting to here the outcome of my Leicester medical interview (fingers crossed!!) so I could probably answer any questions

Good luck with whatever you decide on!

(Original post by Peterborough Lad)
    If your not sure on anything just check the websites of relevant pharmacy schools. I actually have an offer for pharmacy at Keele and am waiting to here the outcome of my Leicester medical interview (fingers crossed!!) so I could probably answer any questions

Good luck with whatever you decide on!
    What GCSE grades and A levels did you get? Did you do triple science? what grade did you get a gcse grade science

ReputationRep:
    I did triple science and got A* chemistry A's in Physics and Biology. Other GCSE's were 5 A's and 4 B's. I do three science A levels and predicted A*A*A but more likely to get A*AA. If your predicted lower than three A's at A level I would seriously consider not applying for medicine but Keele only want BBB for Pharmacy and its ranked as second in the country for Pharmacy so thats abit less difficult.

Hope that helps

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.