Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who do you think would win. Its a funny one because none of the parties are popular at the moment and i think it would end up a hung parliament again.

ReputationRep:
    Its hard to tell really, as you said none of them are popular right now.
    The lib dems have no chance, Labour aren't ready yet, and the Tories are just pissing a lot of people off.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it would change that much in England, as people seem to becoming even more entrenched in their views than they were before. It would undoubtedly go back to being a two horse race.

ReputationRep:
    This might be the best time for us to implement an Imperial presence. It is a bit ahead of schedule, but it is too good an opportunity to turn down.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    This might be the best time for us to implement an Imperial presence. It is a bit ahead of schedule, but it is too good an opportunity to turn down.
    I for one welcome our new imperial overlords. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    I for one welcome our new imperial overlords. :borat:

Rimming is compulsory. Are you up to the job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    Its hard to tell really, as you said none of them are popular right now.
    The lib dems have no chance, Labour aren't ready yet, and the Tories are just pissing a lot of people off.
    This.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    Rimming is compulsory. Are you up to the job?
    You know the rebellion looks quite good round about now:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Narrow labour majority I would imagine.

ReputationRep:
    An even more split hung parliament. I think when the election comes next year or there abouts we will enter a period of constantly failing coalition governments.

ReputationRep:
    http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/voting-intention

Thats a good link which compiles results for recent surveys on voting intentions. It suggests that its very even at the moment - Labour have been slightly ahead for the last few months but the latest ICM/Guardian poll suggests that Conservatives have evened it out.

(Original post by garethDT)
    An even more split hung parliament. I think when the election comes next year or there abouts we will enter a period of constantly failing coalition governments.
    With Lib Dem support decreasing its less likely that there will be hung parliaments.

Also general elections won't be called early next year - too many people actually support the current government and their policies. I know your retarded extreme-left pessimistic political views make this fact hard to comprehend.

ReputationRep:
    Well due to the Lib Dem voters displaying their disgust that they sided with the Tories they will lose a lot of their seats which Labour will hoover up. Lib Dem territory in Scotland is in the Highlands and Islands which have a strong Scottish patriotism so due to Lib Dems siding with Cons. many Lib Dem seats in Scotland would go to the SNP.

The Tories are cutting far too much far too quickly, so they would lose a lot of seats that Labour could scoop.

I think in some seats Independents and Greens would actually win due to Labour being pretty much non-existent in the past few months.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.