Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone.

I'm looking for a complete list of subjunctive conjunctions in French, Italian and Spanish. I've done some searching but I can't seem to find any that will let me copy and paste in to Word so I can have a copy printed off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if you happen to come across or know of any site that lists the list in Catalan, that'd be excellent.

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you go on to wordreference, all of the conjugations are on there, for all models and irregular verbs.

Don't be lazy. Type them up and you will learn as you go on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Don't be lazy. Type them up and you will learn as you go on.
    Erm, no.

ReputationRep:
    Well then, have fun searching!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spanishdream)
    Hey everyone.

I'm looking for a complete list of subjunctive conjunctions in French, Italian and Spanish. I've done some searching but I can't seem to find any that will let me copy and paste in to Word so I can have a copy printed off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if you happen to come across or know of any site that lists the list in Catalan, that'd be excellent.

I'm afraid I can't offer a complete list, but for French you may find the Subjunctivator helpful.

ReputationRep:
    prepositions are more important! subjunctive is far too easy to understand for you to ask us to give you a list

(Original post by Languages Nutter)
    I'm afraid I can't offer a complete list, but for French you may find the Subjunctivator helpful.
    Extraordinario. Qué pena el sitio no tiene algo de parecido función para español!

Spoiler:
    Show

(I hope my A2 spanish is serving me right there)

And for the mods; it translates as - what a shame they don't have something similar to it for Spanish

ReputationRep:
    This site has many trigger phrases for Spanish:
    http://www.studyspanish.com/lessons/subj1.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMeister)
    prepositions are more important! subjunctive is far too easy to understand for you to ask us to give you a list

Extraordinario. Qué pena el sitio no tiene algo de parecido función para español!

Spoiler:
    Show

(I hope my A2 spanish is serving me right there)

And for the mods; it translates as - what a shame they don't have something similar to it for Spanish

* Extraordinario. Qué pena que la web no tiene una función parecida para español

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuche)
    * Extraordinario. Qué pena que la web no tiene una función parecida para español
    It was a given that I'd get something wrong, this time it turned out to by my gender agreements. Pah!

In my defence, I had wrote out a different sentence out initially and only deleted about half of it, hence why the second bit doesn't particularly fit with the first because of the odd connective I've used in 'algo'

"I will improve" - that's what I'll have to keep saying to myself

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.