Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you're really interested the quality of leather, construction, durability etc, it's probably a good idea to look for high-end men's brogues (in smaller sizes I guess), as long as they're not too chunky.

(Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
    Ooh, I love my brogues. I have similar ones to these: :love:

Somehow, I think you'll also appreciate these: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/produc...D=2&seconds=0#

Edit: I'm a forum assistant? Get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    I have some beige ones from Peacocks which are very pump-esque and much more feminine than most other brogues I saw. I love wearing them with skirts and dresses xx

Snap, except not from Peacocks
    I also thought they'd be waay comfier than clunky leather ones, and I always dress really casually so actual brogues wouldn't really match!

ReputationRep:
    Personally I don't like them at all and I wouldn't suit them but I can imagine they would look good on girls with a dress-sense that would suit them =]

ReputationRep:
    Just another terrible trend for try hard fashionistas who cant seem to create anything new so they just steal something from the past.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmanoj)
    Well, if you're really interested the quality of leather, construction, durability etc, it's probably a good idea to look for high-end men's brogues (in smaller sizes I guess), as long as they're not too chunky.

Somehow, I think you'll also appreciate these: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?brandID=6&catID=42& amp;shoeID=4010&selectedSize ID=5&selectedFitID=2&sec onds=0#

Edit: I'm a forum assistant? Get in.
    :coma:.

ReputationRep:
    :love: dainty versions and got a pretty grey pair from
    Primark ages ago. I wear it with a skirt or dresses as well as jeans etc.

ReputationRep:
    I like them, they're great with the right outfit . I used to have a pair last year, until they broke

ReputationRep:
    I really like them, I think the ones from primark (like others have mentioned) are best because they're a bit more subtle and dainty, plus they only cost £8 But obviously if you want some decent quality ones, go for it!

ReputationRep:
    I live in my cheap brown Primark ones. They're scruffy as hell and look manky, but they're comfy so I don't care. I literally wear them with everything - tights, leggings, skinny jeans..

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan personally, but if you like them those ones are nice.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.