Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't even know where to start looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by terrimcc)
    I'm transferring into year two from a london uni, Had to ring to find out if i'd been offered a place (I have) but ucas still hasn't been updated!! Anyone else starting coleraine 2011, year two?
    I know a girl who will be starting yr two in coleraine

ReputationRep:
    Hey does anybody know if magee has nursing accommodation since we will only be there for six weeks on and six weeks off, or do nurses just stay in halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kez1983)
    I know a girl who will be starting yr two in coleraine
    Any chance of you passing on my details to her? would really love to get chatting to someone before i transfer over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by terrimcc)
    i'll be travelling from newtownabbey also on the train... cheaper than driving
    Terri i will be travelling from newtownabbey also.... well belfast central, and also will be using train are you going to cloeraine university or magee

ReputationRep:
    Coleraine**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kez1983)
    Hi I accepted an offer for coleraine uni soooo excited new to this site as in registered 5 mins ago !! Is anyone else goin to Coleraine uni??
    Hey kez im going to coleraine uni for adult nursing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandyhill)
    Hey kez im going to coleraine uni for adult nursing
    Hey :-) are u starting yr one ?

ReputationRep:
    yes im starting year 1

ReputationRep:
    Me too :-) are u on fb ? There is 6 of us so far that have found each other that are all going
    To coleraine in sept ....I can put u in touch with them all if u want ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandyhill)
    yes im starting year 1
    Forgot to quote y with that msg so u wld get it :-) if u want to get in touch with us all via fb give me a p msg on this and I'll give u my fb link

ReputationRep:
    kez how are you travelling to coleraine??? im hoping for a friend for the train lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mandy I'm driving up and down I couldnt face having to be on a train in Belfast at 6:50 am :-(

ReputationRep:
    OH i see, no worries lol...

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! My self and my two friends eimear and bronagh are startn nursing at mAgee next monday! Cant wait! Were from dungiven/maghera area! We are travelling to xx

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.