Turn on thread page Beta

What's the highlight of your day today? :) watch

ReputationRep:
    finishing work

that will be my highlight

gods my life sucks

ReputationRep:
    Seeing that Adam Ant is touring at last, haven't grinned like that for a very, very long time.

ReputationRep:
    Buying more red bull....

So I can get down and dirty with revision.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insignificant)
    For me...

Paul Hudson the weatherman just tweeted me if your from Yorkshire you'll know who I mean
    WOW! :O

I passed my Royal Navy Recruitment Test

ReputationRep:
    Hmm my law teacher saying she wouldn't be in for one of the law lessons (today is double law day :/) so that was good news, especially so as I have coursework due in! Also, I have a job interview tomorrow so I've been preparing stuff for that, and I thought I had lost stuff to do with an apprenticeship I've done, but I found it!

ReputationRep:
    Unboxing my HD6950

ReputationRep:
    Just when I thought that there was no hope for me to get a medicine offer, my offer from St George's came through!

:jive:

ReputationRep:
    It hasn't happened yet, but I know the highlight is going to be when my boyfriend comes home We're in an LDR so it's always a big highlight when I see him.

ReputationRep:
    Having the guy I liked eyes raise when he walked into the room and saw me :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Free cheeseburger in the McDonalds monopoly game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humairaa)
    its my bday
    Happy Birthday!!

ReputationRep:
    Receiving a letter from my friend who was recently on holiday in Japan, detailing her amazing but surreal time there. It contained some sweets and a paper origami crane!

ReputationRep:
    Speaking to my Italian housemate and one of my very good friends in China over Skype this morning- didn't half make me smile

Oh and having a short conversation with a German shop owner about which rug to buy made me feel very accomplished with my rusty language skills.

ReputationRep:
    Finding a load of new great artists to listen to.

Laughing over my superiority of some 15 year old girl that's infatuated by me...she's just so...funny. (She's a complete loner which makes it all the more fun)

ReputationRep:
    Masturbating in the shower.

ReputationRep:
    Ummmm...wait.........yeh wait...............ummmm........ .ok

ReputationRep:
    My English teacher misreading "wanted", saying that the 't' looked rather like a 'k' while marking someone's mock exam in our lesson today. Added to the slight hysteria of Year 11 right now, and the general relaxed attitude of our teacher, and it cause quite a lot of fun :P

ReputationRep:
    Missing general studies - could I ask for anything more?

ReputationRep:
    its obv going to be the fact that I got my c1 paper back a bit early and it appears that AQA didn't mark a whole page for some reason?? :s my teacher marked it and said its over 90% but i got 82 UMS lol. any ideas of what i do now to get my 90%? complain?? not fair..

ReputationRep:
    Getting home to find mother has bought toasted teacakes... yuuuuuum

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.