Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I would like a girlfriend, full stop. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've done all my essay writing... and have a nice pile of revision notes organised with a couple of months to look over... I've even got upto date with my car... might move the amplifier actually :/

ReputationRep:
    you dont need a girlfriend, if you meet someone you like, sure, go for it, but having a girlfriend for the sake of it is silly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeonecalledJohnny)
    Let me have my rant, and then flame me later or whatever the latest online expression is for taking the piss out of someone's feelings.

Long distance relationships don't work for me I've found out... I don't have that much patience.

And the last girl I went out with told me I was too open and sensitive... and that she didn't want to get heartbroken, surely two conflicting sentiments... The first time I actually had the courage to pull in a club aswell, I was smug for weeks until she let me down... Gah, don't spend money on them until you know they like you and it's at least longish teerm :mad:

So here I am.... Internet, haven't quite lost all my dignity yet... but I'm looking for the intelligent, sultry kind of girl who likes stupid, silly, overly generous apparently sensitive giants
    You know, maybe you need to stop looking. Full stop.

When you look, you never find. When you don't look, it smacks you in the face and
    BANG, t's there.

Patience is a virtue, n'all that.

ReputationRep:
    You sound horribly needy. One of those guys who gushes about how much he likes a girl after 3 dates, showers her with gifts (jewellery...yuck) and wet slobbery kisses and then wonders why she leaves him asap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryRepeating)
    You sound horribly needy. One of those guys who gushes about how much he likes a girl after 3 dates, showers her with gifts (jewellery...yuck) and wet slobbery kisses and then wonders why she leaves him asap.
    Yeah, I'll just start treating you all like s***, like the rest of them.

ReputationRep:
    you don't have to be at either extreme

ReputationRep:
    ^ Yeah maybe I should take some of their advice. I mean there's some very intelligent people here by the looks of it. Academically.

ReputationRep:
    Thread aposotrophe s pretty gay full stop

ReputationRep:
    I treat my girlfriend incredibly well, I'm a classic romantic.

The difference between you and me is I understand the concept of "smothering" and I don't come across as incredibly desperate.

If you genuinely think your way of acting towards girls you barely know is "right" then you need help.

ReputationRep:
    Wait you tried to find a girlfriend by...pulling in a club. Hahahaha.

Lesson #1: Most girls who get pulled in clubs are skanks who aren't exactly looking for a long term commitment.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.