Turn on thread page Beta

what does it mean!? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onetwothree)
    what if I don't want to make a move, where does that leave us? I certainly don't want to looser her as a friend, she's the best friend I've ever had
    Then just behave as normal and she'll just get the message and accept it. Only way i can see problems arising is if you get a gf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN)
    at least give us a profile of this chick. tall or short, boobs or no boobs, hair colour etc. i demand more information.
    lol...
    not that its relavent but why not
    say 5'4"
    petite build, her boobs fit her figure, not big but not tiny
    hetrochromatic (blue left, green right) eyes.
    fiery red hair (and I guess I now know the carpet does indeed match the drapes) :/

ReputationRep:
    So im a guy, and my best friend (girl) was round the other day. We've been friends years and there's never been anything romantic/sexual. (it may be relavent to say that she's stunning, and yes I'm attracted to her tho I would never try anything on, she's my best friend and there's no way I'm jeopardizing that)

She comes round a lot, we usually just watch tv and chit chat for hours. Anyway this time she had stayed over, and in the morning she asked if she could have a shower. She came back from the shower dumped her cloths on my chair and sat on the bed next to me and started to get dry.

next thing i know she stands up, drops her towel and stands there starkers for a few moments still chatting to me. I've seen her boobs before but never the whole hog, wasn't sure where to look or what. anyway she hung the towel up, jumped on the bed next to me grabbed the tv remote and carried on as if nothing was amiss.

She remained totally naked for about an hour before putting some knickers on, but stayed topless for most of the day. Not once did she reference the fact she was naked or act in any way out of the norm.

What does it mean!? :P is she just THAT comfortable around me? I assume that if she was trying to get something more from me she would have been at least a tad flirtatious? Tho I probably wouldn't have succumbed, I value her as a friend too much to risk it, tho I'm not gonna lie the view was something quite spectacular I won't be forgetting it in a hurry.

Girls - would you ever do something like this? would it mean anything other than just being comfortable around him?

tl;dr version after coming out of the shower my best friend quite blatently let me see her naked for an extended period of time. what does it mean for our friendship?
    hmmm i have never got totally naked in front of a guy best mate. i have however been in my underwear but thats only when i was completely comfortable with them. she obviously is comfortable around you i wouldnt worry about it to much. if she wasnt flirting then she probably didnt mean anything by it

ReputationRep:
    She is being overly flirtatious and basically putting it on a plate for you - in your own god damn house!! Either that or you be trollin dirty, homie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mantis117)
    She is being overly flirtatious and basically putting it on a plate for you - in your own god damn house!! Either that or you be trollin dirty, homie.
    maybe that would have been great if she had done it 3 years ago, now not so much if that's what she wants. If she's just comfortable around me than I certainly dont have a problem with her getting her kit off, but I don't want a relationship with her

ReputationRep:
    http://boards.altgn.com/gallery/file..._rape_zone.jpg

ReputationRep:
    As much as your courage wolf should inspire me, its the other way round /b/ro

ReputationRep:
    As much as your courage wolf should inspire me, its the other way round /b/ro
    They don't have a wolf for that

ReputationRep:
    So im a guy, and my best friend (girl) was round the other day. We've been friends years and there's never been anything romantic/sexual. (it may be relavent to say that she's stunning, and yes I'm attracted to her tho I would never try anything on, she's my best friend and there's no way I'm jeopardizing that)

She comes round a lot, we usually just watch tv and chit chat for hours. Anyway this time she had stayed over, and in the morning she asked if she could have a shower. She came back from the shower dumped her cloths on my chair and sat on the bed next to me and started to get dry.

next thing i know she stands up, drops her towel and stands there starkers for a few moments still chatting to me. I've seen her boobs before but never the whole hog, wasn't sure where to look or what. anyway she hung the towel up, jumped on the bed next to me grabbed the tv remote and carried on as if nothing was amiss.

She remained totally naked for about an hour before putting some knickers on, but stayed topless for most of the day. Not once did she reference the fact she was naked or act in any way out of the norm.

What does it mean!? :P is she just THAT comfortable around me? I assume that if she was trying to get something more from me she would have been at least a tad flirtatious? Tho I probably wouldn't have succumbed, I value her as a friend too much to risk it, tho I'm not gonna lie the view was something quite spectacular I won't be forgetting it in a hurry.

Girls - would you ever do something like this? would it mean anything other than just being comfortable around him?

tl;dr version after coming out of the shower my best friend quite blatently let me see her naked for an extended period of time. what does it mean for our friendship?
    Had a semi over this.

ReputationRep:
    She thinks your gay by the sounds of it.

You shouldv'e got naked too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RequiemForADream)
    She thinks your gay by the sounds of it.

You shouldv'e got naked too...
    maybe! :L

in all seriousness she knows I'm not gay but wouldn't that still be a bit weird even if she thought I was?

ReputationRep:
    maybe! :L

in all seriousness she knows I'm not gay but wouldn't that still be a bit weird even if she thought I was?
    I don't know
    I'm not gay or female, so I don't know if girls would do such a thing; I highly doubt it though (despite so many mens fantasies of girls having naked slumberparties...)
    Would I get naked in front of my best friend? No way. It's a very weird thing to do.

As suggested earlier by someone else (quote needed...), perhaps she's a bit of an exhibitionist?
    Doesn't really sound like she was giving you the come on...or asking you to *** on

Ask her maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe shes gay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    Maybe shes gay?
    ooo now there's food for thought! in all seriousness I highly doubt it tho :P

ReputationRep:
    Heterochromatic?

Introduce us please.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want anything more from her...
    Sometimes the best relationships start off as friends

ReputationRep:

I think you should write erotic fiction, cos that story was hot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    Hmmm - doe she think your gay maybe?

(Original post by DJ_Black)
    Dr.DJ Black's diagnosis: She thinks that you're gay son.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    She either thinks you're gay or wants you so bad its unbearable.

GOOD LUCK BUDDY.

ReputationRep:
    She thinks you're gay. If that was her making a move then woah...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.