Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied to do criminology at the Uni of Manchester, and I was wondering what accomodation was the nicest? Id like en-suite, self catered accomodation at victoria park. I was wondering which was the best out of Burkhardt house, canterbury court, victoria hall and pankhurst court?
    I need to apply soon so any help would be much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 177719)
    Ive applied to do criminology at the Uni of Manchester, and I was wondering what accomodation was the nicest? Id like en-suite, self catered accomodation at victoria park. I was wondering which was the best out of Burkhardt house, canterbury court, victoria hall and pankhurst court?
    I need to apply soon so any help would be much appreciated!
    Hi, I've applied for Criminology too
    No one will reply to this thread as there's already a massive accommodation thread here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=796737
    Have a read through

ReputationRep:
    anyone tried weston hall?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 18, 2011

University open days

1. University of Manchester
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.