Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim Model Recieves Abuse For Entering Miss UK watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clara78)
    if someone's born here it makes them British why you hatin on muslims?
    Muslims are not British, they do not share the same culture, values etc. I will never recognise Muslims as British.

And for the morons who will ask "what are British values" . Values and culture encompass virtually every aspect of our lifes. So do not pester me asking for specific examples.

ReputationRep:
    Any religion that stops people doing what they want to, within reason, has no place whatsoever in the modern world. Such extremist rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fist of the south star)
    I suggest those with knowledge of islam gained through google searches and internet forums not to quote their misguided misinformation in this thread.

I lack both the energy and time to correct each and everyone of you so simply put: stop with purporting the notion that Islam is oppressive towards females.

Find someone semi-literate on this religion whether they follow it or not and they will re-school you.
    Correction: you don't believe the way it treats women is oppressive. Unfortunately it clashes with many modern concepts of equality and women's rights. Just because you think it doesn't, doesn't mean that it doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Surely what she does should be between her and God.
    Why do you insist on putting up those damn cartoons every week before I get to read my subscriptions, effectively ruining a small part of the week for me?!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by adam_zed)
    Why do you insist on putting up those damn cartoons every week before I get to read my subscriptions, effectively ruining a small part of the week for me?!
    Its become my thing.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why this is worth 12 pages of fuss. She looks like she's come out of a bamboo forest in Tamil Nadu. No offense.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.