Hey guys. I recently received an unconditional to study at Edinburgh (2011 entry). However, due to various reasons I've decided it would be much better for me to wait until next year to go... do you think they would let me defer entry if I phoned them up even though an offer has already been made? Or will I just have to reject everything and wait until next year to re-apply? The only problem with that is that Edinburgh is my first choice and I'd really love to be secure in the knowledge that I have an unconditional next year instead of having to go through the application process all over again.
Experts are ready to answer your questions