Turn on thread page Beta

Inexpensive, smart watch that doesn't look cheap? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas? This would be worn with a suit.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    swatch watches look classy and aren't too pricey, but they probably aren't for a suit, what's your budget?

ReputationRep:
    Something in the region of £30 (and thus understated, so it won't draw any attention!) don't mind stretching if it looks good. I've got an internship this summer and hardly wear a suit so not looking too spend much at the moment.

Edit:

I've already got a Swatch one and love, it but I agree they're not for suits. A bit too casual.

I was thinking of something like this?

Preferably without the gold plating (can't stand gold on men), but something similarly understated, no fancy stuff like chronographs etc

ReputationRep:
    fake rolex.

Ju's sayin...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pwn4g3_P13)
    fake rolex.

Ju's sayin...
    Intern with a fake rolex, that would be the definition of trying too hard :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    You can't go far wrong with a basic quartz on strap with a suit. £30 is pretty restrictive for anything worthwhile, but this one should fit the bill

ReputationRep:
    Sekonda Titanium Gents' Watch: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sekonda-3876...1524791&sr=8-1

I got it for my boyfriend, it looks very cool in real life because the titanium has a very unusual texture and it's also very light

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsAnnThropic)
    Sekonda Titanium Gents' Watch: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sekonda-3876...1524791&sr=8-1

I got it for my boyfriend, it looks very cool in real life because the titanium has a very unusual texture and it's also very light
    I am liking the strap on that, might get it for myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refrigerator)
    I am liking the strap on that, might get it for myself
    You have good taste! I highly recommend it, the colour and finish are quite distinctive and the matte surface means that it's very resistant to scratches! Looks much more expensive than it is

ReputationRep:
    You can go for Modular smart watch. It will cost you around $120-$130 and really stylish. It comes a lot of advance level features. You can add own blocks on this smart watch. Which is the biggest advantage of this smart watch.

ReputationRep:
    Invicta watches on Amazon are nice however are a bit more expensive than £30

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.