Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heya, thought i'd see if posting this could attract any people with offers at oxford brookes for paramedic science/ emergency care.
    Please post if you have a offer or alternatively add me on facebook 'Jon Haigh' (i'm the one in the animal t-shirt and silly glasses) aha

ReputationRep:
    heyyyyy! I have got my reply a few weeks ago, just need my grades!

ReputationRep:
    ah cool hey add me on fb

ReputationRep:
    doneeee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natalieellen)
    doneeee!
    Hi, I'm guessing you guys had to have an interview for Oxford Brookes? What was it like?
    I've had 5 interviews and 5 rejections so I was just looking on UCAS Extra and Oxford Brookes are saying they still have places for people to apply for, so I'm going to. Just wondering what the university and stuff is like because I didn't manage to get there for an open day and stuff.
    Any help would be greatly appriciated!

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooo You should go for it because out of all of the uni's that i applied for, Oxford was by far the nicest and the people are lovely there! They make you feel really comfortable Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    the paramedic course at oxford brookes is a foundation course, and i wanted to find out if there is much of a difference between the foundation course and the undergraduate course? can you apply for a job as a paramedic after just doing a foundation course? thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

I got my reply in January and have accepted my conditional offer!

are you all excited to start?? i know i am

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.