Turn on thread page Beta

Do short shy guys like tall sort of shy girls !!!!!!! Guys please help!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How do I sound obsessed :confused: I don't have a lock of his hair in my bag
    God I should hope not :rofl:

All I think is you're reading way too much into it

(Original post by Mr Advice)
    OP, what do you think? Is he shy or uninterested?
    lol that's why I started the thread I don't understand how shy males react to girls they like or don't like.

And I've seen your threads so if you are a shy guy how would you show you liked a girl.

(Original post by HumanNature1992)
    God I should hope not :rofl:

All I think is you're reading way too much into it
    OK so there's no point :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I'd just like to point out that 5'7 for a girl is not tall. It's not short, but it's not tall either.

Just putting that out there.
    Agreed! I consider myself average and im about 5'6ish.

Anyways I dont think people are sad enough to choose girlfriends/boyfriends for their height and if they do theyre probably not worth the hassle :P

ReputationRep:
    OK so there's no point :cry2:
    No, but I dont think it's at that stage just yet..see how things develop first first establish if he's into you - just dont want you to get dissapointed lol! Baby steps

ReputationRep:
    lol that's why I started the thread I don't understand how shy males react to girls they like or don't like.

And I've seen your threads so if you are a shy guy how would you show you liked a girl.
    Lol, Im not the person to ask.

So there is no shy guys on TSR that can help me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I'd just like to point out that 5'7 for a girl is not tall. It's not short, but it's not tall either.

Just putting that out there.
    Well 5'7 is tall-ish a 17 year-old (not saying OP is 17. The last time I checked the average for a 16 year old was 5'4)

Back on topic, I'm 5'5 and aren't sensitive to dating someone taller.

Tall girls are scary :ninja: (I'm 5'9, if my eye line is at her boobs then I am screwed)

Shy guys where are you hiding

ReputationRep:
    If he's staring at you in lectures then I'd say he definitely likes you. It's unlikely he'll make a move if he's really shy and anxious. Perhaps ask him to join you for a coffee sometime? Do it before the end of term as you'll regret it over the summer.

(Original post by mattje)
    If he's staring at you in lectures then I'd say he definitely likes you. It's unlikely he'll make a move if he's really shy and anxious. Perhaps ask him to join you for a coffee sometime? Do it before the end of term as you'll regret it over the summer.
    But he'll think I'm weird to just ask for coffee what if he says no I can't deal with rejection I'm insecure about these things

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm a shy guy, and if he is anything like me, I'd say he's very interested. The staring gives it away really. The fact that he looks away when you catch him staring just confirms his shyness, it doesn't mean he isn't interested as you seem to think. I'm confident that he's into you, but I'm guessing he lacks experience, and that combined with being so shy is why he seems uncomfortable. I guess you've already figured that if something is to happen here, you have to make the first move :P

(Original post by Captain Obvi0us)
    Well I'm a shy guy, and if he is anything like me, I'd say he's very interested. The staring gives it away really. The fact that he looks away when you catch him staring just confirms his shyness, it doesn't mean he isn't interested as you seem to think. I'm confident that he's into you, but I'm guessing he lacks experience, and that combined with being so shy is why he seems uncomfortable. I guess you've already figured that if something is to happen here, you have to make the first move :P
    I'm so shy I've never had a boyfriend and I never had this type of attention before and it would be very embarrassing and awkward if he started avoiding me and laughing at me.

What signs should I notice before I make a move, I do joke with him but I do that with everyone so I don't know how to show I like him subtly without scaring him lol.
    He's the smartest most beautiful guy in our class :love: He's too good for me really :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone WHo replied to this thread is an idiot

ReputationRep:
    What JustLol said.

Also, 5"7 is not tall. It's average. And if hes not following you around like a dog after its own tail, he's not interested. Move on.

(Original post by justlol)
    Everyone WHo replied to this thread is an idiot

(Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    What JustLol said.

Also, 5"7 is not tall. It's average. And if hes not following you around like a dog after its own tail, he's not interested. Move on.
    Then you both are idiots then aren't you

Walked right into that one :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    look at her join date guys. if s/he is in uni atm, what age must have she been to have joined the site...preteens?

Obviously some lonely saddo and you even bigger saddos actually entertain her mundane rantings.

unless you're a mature student, which i doubt.

ReputationRep:
    NO. U R

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    NO. U R
    ....OP?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.