Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LDR, year abrod, opinions please! watch

anon as hes on here!

hi guys, im in a lond distance relationship atm (about 4 hours away from each other) and we are both in second year, been going out for a while before starting the LDR also and we are great together and have a good relationship now. I have a year abroad next year, i'll be back for about 2 month in the middle but otherwise its 12 weeks then 19 weeks away, i would love to stay with my bf but im not sure that he would want to despite saying we'll try. also worried he'll meet someone else/get bored. we've talked about it but its never a very productive convo.

does anyone here have any experience? or guys opinions? its really on my mind and im stressing, hard to find other people to talk to ina similar situation!!

One of my friends' girlfriend went abroad for a year. They skyped most nights, emailed and texted when they could, and he went out to go see her since he had a job and she's working hard for her exams.

It's called commitment. If you want it, it'll work. If you don't, might as well let go now. Yes you have your rough patches, but life's not worth living without them.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.