Turn on thread page Beta

Vagina size? as oppossed to penis size.. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakelee)
    Well supposedly vaginas can adapt for all penis sizes, big or small, but you still hear women complaining about men being too small. Is that not equally pathetic?
    Small penis? :teehee:

Well the average vaginal depth is 3.5", so it has to be at least that size. There isn't a great deal of difference it usually depends on the person to be honest, but men with bigger penises have to do less work.

Also, logically, do people really think that the vagina is magically the only body part in the whole of the human race not to differ in size? Really?
    There are slight differences, but as it's stretchy, they're irrelevant because it will constantly change. And the bucket thing is totally false.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    But all vaginas are stretchy, so they'd stretch to accomodate most penises.
    So you're telling me no one vagina is any tighter than another? That's rubbish! Sure they can all stretch but it depends on how much stretching you have to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    So you're telling me no one vagina is any tighter than another? That's rubbish! Sure they can all stretch but it depends on how much stretching you have to do.
    Virgins can feel tighter sometimes due to the hymen (not all virgins have hymens though), but for the vast majority of vaginas, the variation will be very minute. And all vaginas will be able to accomodate any size penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    There's no such thing as a bucket.
    Spoken like a true size-queen.

(Original post by .Ali.)
    The whole loose vagina thing is pathetic, some people need to
    understand the facts before commenting.
    :facepalm2:

For a woman you know remarkably little about the vagina.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Virgins can feel tighter sometimes due to the hymen (not all virgins have hymens though), but for the vast majority of vaginas, the variation will be very minute. And all vaginas will be able to accomodate any size penis.
    Sorry, how many vaginas have you penetrated again? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well supposedly vaginas can adapt for all penis sizes, big or small, but you still hear women complaining about men being too small. Is that not equally pathetic?

Also, logically, do people really think that the vagina is magically the only body part in the whole of the human race not to differ in size? Really?
    Exactly. This thread is a PERFECT example of how hypocritical and ignorant some women are.

"No no, there is no such thing as a large and/or loose vagina. It's ALWAYS the guy's penis that's too small. And it's also his fault if the sex is bad, because women have no responsibility".

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vale9)
    Spoken like a true size-queen.

:facepalm2:

For a woman you know remarkably little about the vagina.
    Who said anything about size queens? You're the one with no knowledge of a vagina, otherwise you'd know the bucket thing is a myth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Small penis? :teehee:

Well the average vaginal depth is 3.5", so it has to be at least that size. There isn't a great deal of difference it usually depends on the person to be honest, but men with bigger penises have to do less work.

There are slight differences, but as it's stretchy, they're irrelevant because it will constantly change. And the bucket thing is totally false.
    The bucket thing is just the male version of women saying "pencil dicks". Very rarely will someone come across someone with a literal pencil willy / bucket vagina.

ReputationRep:
    As a straight female, none. I just understand my own anatomy.

ReputationRep:
    She is a size-queen, so we shouldn't really bother replying to her absolutely retarded posts.

ReputationRep:
    The bucket thing is just the male version of women saying "pencil dicks". Very rarely will someone come across someone with a literal pencil willy / bucket vagina.
    It's just what they say when they get accused of being small.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vale9)
    She is a size-queen, so we shouldn't really bother replying to her absolutely retarded posts.
    size-queen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Who said anything about size queens? You're the one with no knowledge of a vagina, otherwise you'd know the bucket thing is a myth.
    My God, you really are a ignorant and retarded size-queen.

But keep on thinking that ALL or MOST vaginas are small and tight. It's like a guy saying that there are only big penises and no such thing as small.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vale9)
    Even if I was a size-queen, which I'm not, why would that affect my knowledge of vaginas? :confused:

You're clearly just insecure about your penis size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vale9)
    Exactly. This thread is a PERFECT example of how hypocritical and ignorant some women are.

"No, no there is no such thing as a large and/or loose vagina. It's ALWAYS the guy's penis that's too small. And it's also his fault if the sex is bad, because women have no responsibility".

:rolleyes:

I like to make people feel stupid.
    So have a read.
    http://searchwarp.com/swa494088-Vagi...-Big-Loose.htm
    http://www.revirgination.net/vaginal-size.html

See what it says? if you can read?
    Vagina size differences are very small, almost negligibly small . The main reason for differences are environmental factors and age.

Sorry to burst ya'll ill-informed bubble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Even if I was a size-queen, which I'm not, why would that affect my knowledge of vaginas? :confused:

You're clearly just insecure about your penis size.
    A: You are a size-queen. The proof is there for everyone to see.

B: You clearly didn't understand my point (not surprising, though).

ReputationRep:
    I think when it comes to woman holes, it's more apt to discuss tightness, rather than actual size. I mean, you could have an enormous 10 foot tall vagina monster, but if it was tight I'd still **** it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    I like to make people feel stupid.
    So have a read.
    http://searchwarp.com/swa494088-Vagi...-Big-Loose.htm
    http://www.revirgination.net/vaginal-size.html

See what it says? if you can read?
    Vagina size differences are very small, almost negligibly small . The main reason for differences are environmental factors and age.

Sorry to burst ya'll ill-informed bubble.
    LOL. You're calling us stupid, yet you're using those sources?! Oh my...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vale9)
    My God, you really are a ignorant and retarded size-queen.

But keep on thinking that ALL or MOST vaginas are small and tight. It's like a guy saying that there are only big penises and no such thing as small.
    http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2067.html
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1011151AADSuLU
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_deep_c...39;s_vagina_be

Few links off a google search which back up what I say. You cannot stretch a vagina to a point where it won't stretch back; if you think it can, you're clearly just bitter than your penis is the size of a matchstick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vale9)
    It's also a perfect example of how little understanding some men have of the female anatomy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.