Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

met a girl, she's really nice and attractive, but we dont the same things, she wants relationship while i just want fun and she told me that she doesn't sleep around, so i went to see her yesterday, and we were just chilling, getting on well, and cuddled in bed.

Me being a really horny guy, i start feeling her up, and put her hand on my penis, she told me " i was gettin too happy and stuff"......

seriously ?

I mean if a girl took my hand and placed it on her vagina, boobs or whatever, i'd be up for it so fast but why is she acting liek that?

Because not all people are obsessed with humping anything with a pulse.

ReputationRep:
    You mean apart from the fact she told you she wants a relationship and doesn't sleep around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    met a girl, she's really nice and attractive, but we dont the same things, she wants relationship while i just want fun and she told me that she doesn't sleep around, so i went to see her yesterday, and we were just chilling, getting on well, and cuddled in bed.

Me being a really horny guy, i start feeling her up, and put her hand on my penis, she told me " i was gettin too happy and stuff"......

seriously ?

I mean if a girl took my hand and placed it on her vagina, boobs or whatever, i'd be up for it so fast but why is she acting liek that?
    Are you that ******* shallow? Do you treat all girls like meat? Jesus. Didn't you not listen to what she said? SHE WANTS A RELATIONSHIP and YOU WANT FUN. You animal. You're ending up like one of those players, like playboy X from grand theft auto 4... so lonely and sad. Don't treat women like meat, treat them with respect.

seriously ?

You answered your own question

You're welcome :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Easy Tiger, you're sponsored by Nike so Just Do It

(Original post by DeepStar)
    You mean apart from the fact she told you she wants a relationship and doesn't sleep around
    but she knows i dont want a relationship so why the hell was i there?

dont get some girls

ReputationRep:
    I guess she doesnt want to rush anything? although you are in her bed. :confused:
    I dont think there's any harm in trying as long as you dont push it too hard, otherwise if you dont ask you'll never know.
    I see your point about if it was the other way around, i'd be the same, i guess women dont dive in as quickly?

ReputationRep:
    try harder,you'll win her over. she likes you but she's too principled- keep pushing till she opens up.

ReputationRep:
    She just wasn't into you. :console:

ReputationRep:

seriously ?

She told you she didn't want just sex. If she has said she did then that would have been fine, but she implicitly said not, silly.

(Original post by unknownking321)
    She just wasn't into you. :console:
    yeah dude, i know that's why she wants a relationship :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    Too small.

ReputationRep:
    You tell us! Did she even invite you... :lolwut:

ReputationRep:

dont get some girls
    She's told you she wants a relationship, and you've stuck around. Shes going to think you're interested. If you just want sex go get it from someone who's up for being treated like dirt.

seriously ?

because male genitalia is gross?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN)
    try harder,you'll win her over. she likes you but she's too principled- keep pushing till she opens up.
    Most likely, that will lead either 1 of 2 ways...

- she will eventually give in, only to regret what she did and probably stop all contact. The chances of her giving in and then a relationship blooming are pretty slim, otherwise there would be more interest shown right now - it's obvious you both want different things

- or most probably, the pushing will just push her further away and she'll probably end up slapping you

ReputationRep:
    yeah dude, i know that's why she wants a relationship :rolleyes:

/sarcasm
    Yes.

But she also said she wasn't up for casual sex.

/****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genocidal)
    Because not all people are obsessed with humping anything with a pulse.
    I don't even restrict it to that.

ReputationRep:

dont get some girls
    You were there in hope you might get some action. Can't speak for her. Nothing wrong with wanting to spend some time with a friend. Plus if she has made her intentions clear yet you choose to stick around then she may have thought that you have changed your mind.

Did she invite you or did you invite yourself?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.