Turn on thread page Beta

In bed with this girl.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    maybe she thinks she can change your mind? hence the inviting you over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonperson)
    Most likely, that will lead either 1 of 2 ways...

- she will eventually give in, only to regret what she did and probably stop all contact. The chances of her giving in and then a relationship blooming are pretty slim, otherwise there would be more interest shown right now - it's obvious you both want different things

- or most probably, the pushing will just push her further away and she'll probably end up slapping you
    i was aware of that. but you see if scenario 1 happens and she gives in what he has to make sure is that he gives her the time of her life. if he can pull that off then she'll be back:cool:

or she could capitulate and he does her but she doesn't enjoy it and regrets it. but so long as he enjoyed it that's fine:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN)
    try harder,you'll win her over. she likes you but she's too principled- keep pushing till she opens up.
    ...and that sounds just a little bit rapey.

ReputationRep:
    if she doesn't sleep around arrange a f*uck buddy set up!? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    met a girl, she's really nice and attractive, but we dont the same things, she wants relationship while i just want fun and she told me that she doesn't sleep around, so i went to see her yesterday, and we were just chilling, getting on well, and cuddled in bed.

Me being a really horny guy, i start feeling her up, and put her hand on my penis, she told me " i was gettin too happy and stuff"......

seriously ?

I mean if a girl took my hand and placed it on her vagina, boobs or whatever, i'd be up for it so fast but why is she acting liek that?
    You clearly went too fast!

(Original post by DeepStar)
    You were there in hope you might get some action. Can't speak for her. Nothing wrong with wanting to spend some time with a friend. Plus if she has made her intentions clear yet you choose to stick around then she may have thought that you have changed your mind.

Did she invite you or did you invite yourself?
    wtf you people are funny, why the hell would u be uninterested in a guy YET invite him to yours, have drinks and cuddle in bed ?

you do that to guys who are just friends ?

(Original post by Johnny Luk)
    You clearly went too fast!
    bro, that's me, I just cannot be in a room alone with a girl without physical contact, it's impossible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    ...and that sounds just a little bit rapey.
    yeah, but i was helping a brother out:cool: he wants pussy, he should try harder for pussy.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be a troll.

She made it fairly clear to you that she is not interested in a sexual relationship with you right now, so you should leave her alone. Not all girls like to have sex after 1 week of going out, you know!

ReputationRep:
    bro, that's me, I just cannot be in a room alone with a girl without physical contact, it's impossible
    No, thats not what I mean, I mean you gotto slow it down, while in bed, if you get me. Push and pull as the saying goes.

ReputationRep:
    You think this is bad?

I pulled this reasonably attractive blonde (nice curves) at a club a few years back, chatted to her afterwards, met up again at the student union, pulled again, she loved the attention, danced really provocatively, plenty of grinding.. invited me back to hers with her and her housemates.. we went up to her room, she let me get her down to her thong and put my hands/lips everywhere, but when I got close to 'the money'.. "I'm not that type of girl"

Me thought to meself, if you're not 'that type of girl' you're doing a ****ing good job of imitating one! What a massive ****-tease! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    wtf you people are funny, why the hell would u be uninterested in a guy YET invite him to yours, have drinks and cuddle in bed ?

you do that to guys who are just friends ?
    Personally, no.

But if she likes you, maybe her idea was to get you to spend some time with her to see if you would change your mind about not wanting a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    You think this is bad?

I pulled this reasonably attractive blonde (nice curves) at a club a few years back, chatted to her afterwards, met up again at the student union, pulled again, she loved the attention, danced really provocatively, plenty of grinding.. invited me back to hers with her and her housemates.. we went up to her room, she let me get her down to her thong and put my hands/lips everywhere, but when I got close to 'the money'.. "I'm not that type of girl"

Me thought to meself, if you're not 'that type of girl' you're doing a ****ing good job of imitating one! What a massive ****-tease! :rolleyes:
    Too small.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Too small
    hehe, if only.. you've no idea how annoying the opposite problem can be in such situations :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    met a girl, she's really nice and attractive, but we dont the same things, she wants relationship while i just want fun and she told me that she doesn't sleep around, so i went to see her yesterday, and we were just chilling, getting on well, and cuddled in bed.

Me being a really horny guy, i start feeling her up, and put her hand on my penis, she told me " i was gettin too happy and stuff"......

seriously ?

I mean if a girl took my hand and placed it on her vagina, boobs or whatever, i'd be up for it so fast but why is she acting liek that?
    Your last comment - maybe I'm just a highly sexed girl, but if a man took my hand and placed it on his penis while feeling me up I'd be well up for it :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    hehe, if only.. you've no idea how annoying the opposite problem can be in such situations :rolleyes:
    Ahh I know the feeling dude, I get turned down because of my massive **** too :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Ahh I know the feeling dude, I get turned down because of my massive **** too :hugs:
    Don't get turned down as such, can just make life a bit awkward, especially if, as it transpires, it only becomes known that it's going to be an issue in the heat of the moment! Major/embarrassing buzzkill

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    you have a tiny penis.

ReputationRep:
    pretend you want a relationship too then dumbass!

either that or do something slightly more seductive than just slapping her hand on your pulsing boner.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.