Hi guys

How do u become a pimp

Thats my rant over, hopefully someones got some advice, thanks x

ReputationRep:
    My rant starts.

Changed my mind. Sorry, go on.

How dare you mislead me with the title

:getmecoat:

Seriously if you like her just ask her where she got something she's wearing or holding from and say your sister was looking for something like that and you would like to get it for her.
    Plus you'll get bonus points for looking like a good brother

Or if you happen to be around her just ask for the time.

There's nothing creepy about going up to a girl unless you have a sharp knife or want her to smell your cloth.
    If she wasn't interested she would have said sorry I need to go I'm late and continue walking away from you.

ReputationRep:
    if you want to talk to her do, i'm jus sayin if she gets creeped out then don't be surprised, because i think it's all in your head, the whole "eye signal" thing.

ReputationRep:
    Haha sorry bro didnt mean to mislead as i know we have our fair share of pimps on tsr!

ReputationRep:
    Try see if you know anybody that knows her, and see if they'll introduce you

(Original post by Kyze)
    Haha sorry bro didnt mean to mislead as i know we have our fair share of pimps on tsr!

Now i was genuinly gona try asking her something like where did she get her scarf or something from however, im scared she might suss that little trick out, because shes seen me look at her a fair few times (only coz i wanted to see what she'd do if i outstared her lol) and therefore if i made an excuse like that i reckon she'd probably see through it? or am i giving her to much credit lol?!......you know what they say though: "the eyes are the windows of the soul" lol
    lol

I don't understand guys that stare, a guy I like stares all the time to me then sometimes look away I always think I have some booger hanging out of my nose or my eyeliner is smudged

Depends on the girl really I would think if a guy asked me about my scarf I would think he was actually looking at my breasts and using the scarf as an excuse

Just talk to her about work and joke with her, girls always like a guy to make her laugh. I don't know any girl who doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    We all love each other

ReputationRep:
    :teehee:
    the best advice i can give is that ask for the time but then look at her and say oh haha your in your first year (or whatever year your in at uni) and then say oh you look like someone that does law and laugh (but say it nicely like a jokey kind of way) ...that way she can reply back and say no im doing blah blah blah and then say really wow cool im doing blah blah blah and then when you see her again say hello (whatever subject shes doing call her by that as a joke e.g.. hey doctor or lawyer etc). that way she would realise your a funny and not creepy at the same time. That way you can then keep doing that for some time, slowly by sometimes smiling and/or saying hi and then if you see her sitting alone or standing try to ask a random question like if you have a exam, ask her if she knows where the room is etc that way she might talk to you again and ask if the exam went well...

I HOPE THIS HELPS; BECAUSE IV BEEN THROUGH THAT AND A GUY DID THE SAME TO ME (as i described above) AND IT ACTUALLY WORKED; NOW WE'RE FRIENDS ETC AND HE TOLD ME ALL ABOUT IT AND HOW HE PLANNED IT ALL OUT BUT USED TO GET SCARED TO APPROACH ME BUT I FOUND IT FUNNY THAT HE WAS SCARED, you shouldnt be scared, confident is good but not rudeness and overthetop confidence lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d_star)
    :teehee:
    the best advice i can give is that ask for the time but then look at her and say oh haha your in your first year (or whatever year your in at uni) and then say oh you look like someone that does law and laugh (but say it nicely like a jokey kind of way) ...that way she can reply back and say no im doing blah blah blah and then say really wow cool im doing blah blah blah and then when you see her again say hello (whatever subject shes doing call her by that as a joke e.g.. hey doctor or lawyer etc). that way she would realise your a funny and not creepy at the same time. That way you can then keep doing that for some time, slowly by sometimes smiling and/or saying hi and then if you see her sitting alone or standing try to ask a random question like if you have a exam, ask her if she knows where the room is etc that way she might talk to you again and ask if the exam went well...

I HOPE THIS HELPS; BECAUSE IV BEEN THROUGH THAT AND A GUY DID THE SAME TO ME (as i described above) AND IT ACTUALLY WORKED; NOW WE'RE FRIENDS ETC AND HE TOLD ME ALL ABOUT IT AND HOW HE PLANNED IT ALL OUT BUT USED TO GET SCARED TO APPROACH ME BUT I FOUND IT FUNNY THAT HE WAS SCARED, you shouldnt be scared, confident is good but not rudeness and overthetop confidence lol
    Lol seriously who doesnt have the time nowadays tho haha. its everywhere! the wall, my wrist, on my phone etc.

Btw take it the plan wasnt executed very well as your only freinds now?

ReputationRep:
    I remember a thread on here from someone else where the OP admitted that because she was bored/insecure she used to stare at guys to get their attention and mess them up slightly. She didn't actually like most of them.

Just saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyze)
    Lol seriously who doesnt have the time nowadays tho haha. its everywhere! the wall, my wrist, on my phone etc.

Btw take it the plan wasnt executed very well as your only freinds now?
    oh i guess so, :teehee: it took alot of my time etc to text him and ask about his plan back in the days so that i could help you lol sorry i couldnt help ill think of something else now and get back to you oh hey i got an idea why dont you try finding out her name somehow and add her on facebook or try to find her on facebook and then talk to her on their..... even that was a lame idea

(Original post by Kyze)
    lol welll when i say stare i mean gaze into her eyes for like 2-3 seconds before looking away out of embarrasment.

But yeah joking with her wont be the problem - its how to get to that stage of conversation in the first place as i dont even know her name or what 'work' she does!
    What do you mean by work, describe more about the situation and what type of girl she is to help further

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry about a thing, because every little things is gona be alright

(Original post by Kyze)
    Na someone just suggested i ask her about how her works going, however, iv never spoke 2 her therefore i cant just approach her and ask hows her work going lol!

In regards to the type of girl she is, i can tell shes definatly a little shy, seems really nice, doesnt seem up herself what so ever (which makes me want her even more), she seems to be always doing work in the library which is where i always see her, apart from that i dont really know much! lol.

hope that sheds some light on the situation
    If it's an art based subject it's a lot easier to ask about work by complimenting it she would think you were nice and will make her feel good all day.

If you're in the library and she happens to be on the computer sit next to her and ask if she has a pen and pretend to need it for something.
    Or if she's by the book area of the library ask if she knows where the computer area is or the toilet or ask for the time lol

If you don't try you won't know.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.