This discussion is closed.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Tnacilppa)
I HATE maybugs!

They're so loud and fat and disgusting and arbitrary in their landing habits. :mad:

Adam
Eeeeuuuwww! Don't get me started on maybugs...
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
You'll probably think I'm even stranger now, but The Birds is one of my favourite films! I like films that have a big effect on my emotions (including scaring the crap out of me!). Can't watch it too often though.
your right i think your strange (not stranger) just strange
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Eeeeuuuwww! Don't get me started on maybugs...
ever eat one?
Trousers
Rep:
?
(Original post by eric bischoff)
ever eat one?
Um, no. Not to my knowledge.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Um, no. Not to my knowledge.
me neither
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my biggest hate is snakes but my next phobia is more paranoia. Cos my uni room is on the ground floor i always get really paranoid when i come back at night that someone could be hiding in my wardrobe
Trousers
Rep:
?
(Original post by emom100)
my biggest hate is snakes but my next phobia is more paranoia. Cos my uni room is on the ground floor i always get really paranoid when i come back at night that someone could be hiding in my wardrobe
So your fear is really "people hiding in my wardrobe"?

My boyfriend is scared of zombies. How weird is that? They're slow, and they don't exist, but try telling him that when he wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat...
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have a morbid fear of cabbage.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emom100)
I also thought that at uni, they'd never put girls on the ground floor. That's what they do at my uni anyway.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm scared of heights, I can't go up ladders.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I'm scared of heights, I can't go up ladders.
i used to be scared of walking down crowded stairs, like in train stations. i was always afraid that i would get pushed down and get crushed.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no real phobias, as such, but i don't like some situations, such as walking down a dark ally and i see/hear somthing strange, happened the other night, i **** myself(NOT literally)
emmz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm scared of pigeons and escalators. They're not phobias as such - I usually manage to keep them under control. Thankfully, I have never met a pigeon on an escalator; if I had it might be a different story altogether.

Anyone else got any strange phobias?
im really scared and start panicking when i feel sick
MC
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Elephants, Kangaroos and wild Scorpions.
I also am alergic to milk, if I ingest anything containing lactose my throat swells up, blocking my airways leading to a nasty, bloody death!
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
trains/train stations in fact anything to do with trains
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
loads of people at work are affraid of spiders, its so funny, the practical jokes you can pull!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
water, rust, things that are bigger than me (i.e. military tanks, big stone buildings and mostly horrid horrid boats esp. in dry dock). Doesn't help explain why I moved to the coast realy does it...
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
water, rust, things that are bigger than me (i.e. military tanks, big stone buildings and mostly horrid horrid boats esp. in dry dock). Doesn't help explain why I moved to the coast realy does it...
have you read any discworld? they have waterphobic wizards that keep their raft out of the water by their sheer hatred of it. old people scare me a lot when they smile at me. there's something unmistakeably sexually behind that benign grin.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
have you read any discworld? they have waterphobic wizards that keep their raft out of the water by their sheer hatred of it. old people scare me a lot when they smile at me. there's something unmistakeably sexually behind that benign grin.
no, cant say i have... and boy do you have issues with old people :rolleyes:
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
no, cant say i have... and boy do you have issues with old people :rolleyes:
they started it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads