Mild fear of
Trains (not the tube)
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
I'm scared of pigeons and escalators. They're not phobias as such - I usually manage to keep them under control. Thankfully, I have never met a pigeon on an escalator; if I had it might be a different story altogether.

Anyone else got any strange phobias?
I don't have any strange phobias. But ever since i went abseiling last year i've been afraid of heights...i hate spiders, they scare me, snakes, and overcrowded places make me feel uncomfortable and queasy.
DoctorNO
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am afraid of the horrible things that Islam can do to the future of mankind. A future world similar to the present day worlds of Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan & Malaysia.

With muslims mass producing babies and predicted to overwhelm europe and then america.

If there is a God may he save us from this frightening destiny. :eek:
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Islam? Perhaps you mean extremists!
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Islam? Perhaps you mean extremists!
My friend, there is a fine line between extremism and fundamentalism. And only in Islam is fundamentalism mainstream. That is why extremists keep popping everywhere islam is.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by DoctorNO)
I am afraid of the horrible things that Islam can do to the future of mankind. A future world similar to the present day worlds of Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan & Malaysia.

With muslims mass producing babies and predicted to overwhelm europe and then america.

If there is a God may he save us from this frightening destiny. :eek:
Woah mate, this was all good humoured, but you've sorta turned into to an extreme thing. I would be seripously careful what you say, you could seriously offend people with those sort of comments.

Luv
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
My friend, there is a fine line between extremism and fundamentalism. And only in Islam is fundamentalism mainstream. That is why extremists keep popping everywhere islam is.
uck, get over it.
I hate mice and rats myself, not lab ones, but wild ones.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey guys, peas remember :cool: tru some islams are extremists, but then again at least they dont knock on my door and tell me theyr bringing the word of god.
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Woah mate, this was all good humoured, but you've sorta turned into to an extreme thing.
Just adding an aura of fear in a supposedly phobic thread.
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
hey guys, peas remember :cool: tru some islams are extremists, but then again at least they dont knock on my door and tell me theyr bringing the word of god.
Is that Jehovahswitnessophobia I smell?
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Is that Jehovahswitnessophobia I smell?
perhaps. nothing against the jehovas witnesses, jst the 1s tht think i want them telling me how my soul can be saved. :mad: its 2 late for that.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just adding an aura of fear in a supposedly phobic thread.
ooook then! :rolleyes:

However what you said was not fair its stereotyping everyone in a religion under a small bracket of extremeists who do not represnt the entire religion!

Luv
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
ooook then! :rolleyes:
However what you said was not fair its stereotyping everyone in a religion under a small bracket of extremeists who do not represnt the entire religion!
I just want to clarify that...

* I never said that muslims are extremists.
* I implied the fact that the muslim majority are fundamentalists. Literally following their religious texts.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I just want to clarify that...

* I never said that muslims are extremists.
* I implied the fact that the muslim majority are fundamentalists. Literally following their religious texts.
never trust anyone with a transformer logo for their avatar.
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
never trust anyone with a transformer logo for their avatar.
correction: "never trust anyone with a DECEPTICON transformer logo for their avatar"

He who distrusts the bearer of the Autobot sign could only be suffering from ROBOPHOBIA.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
correction: "never trust anyone with a DECEPTICON transformer logo for their avatar"

He who distrusts the bearer of the Autobot sign could only be suffering from ROBOPHOBIA.
or better yet, never trust anyone.
goody3shoes
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have a phobia of whiped cream ,seriously . I recently found why i had this phobia i was raped when i was 5 or 6 and parts of the incident are not clear , but my mother was at work and my sister had stepped out to get whipped cream for a cake. I got raped when she left for this . I think this is the reason.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
im really scared and start panicking when i feel sick
lol, i had a panac attack last time i was sick, i couldn't breath for a good minute! Now that was scarry, thought i was gonna die
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i do not like going up or down stairs so if i have to (like goin to bed) i run as fast as i can. i also do not liek goin out of the room i am sleepin in at night especially downstairs, i will not do it.

i hate moths and will shiver and panic if one comes near me. urgh!
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by goody3shoes)
I have a phobia of whiped cream ,seriously . I recently found why i had this phobia i was raped when i was 5 or 6 and parts of the incident are not clear , but my mother was at work and my sister had stepped out to get whipped cream for a cake. I got raped when she left for this . I think this is the reason.
HOLY ****, that is harsh, and extremly sick, who in their right mind would rape a 5 year old! And your sister shouldn't have been stupid enough to leave u at home alone!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads