Real Strong fear of
    Hair
    Bannanas
    Small lifts

Mild fear of
    Trains (not the tube)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    I'm scared of pigeons and escalators. They're not phobias as such - I usually manage to keep them under control. Thankfully, I have never met a pigeon on an escalator; if I had it might be a different story altogether.

Anyone else got any strange phobias?
    I don't have any strange phobias. But ever since i went abseiling last year i've been afraid of heights...i hate spiders, they scare me, snakes, and overcrowded places make me feel uncomfortable and queasy.

ReputationRep:
    I am afraid of the horrible things that Islam can do to the future of mankind. A future world similar to the present day worlds of Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan & Malaysia.

With muslims mass producing babies and predicted to overwhelm europe and then america.

If there is a God may he save us from this frightening destiny. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Islam? Perhaps you mean extremists!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Islam? Perhaps you mean extremists!
    My friend, there is a fine line between extremism and fundamentalism. And only in Islam is fundamentalism mainstream. That is why extremists keep popping everywhere islam is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoctorNO)
    I am afraid of the horrible things that Islam can do to the future of mankind. A future world similar to the present day worlds of Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan & Malaysia.

With muslims mass producing babies and predicted to overwhelm europe and then america.

If there is a God may he save us from this frightening destiny. :eek:
    Woah mate, this was all good humoured, but you've sorta turned into to an extreme thing. I would be seripously careful what you say, you could seriously offend people with those sort of comments.

Luv

My friend, there is a fine line between extremism and fundamentalism. And only in Islam is fundamentalism mainstream. That is why extremists keep popping everywhere islam is.
    uck, get over it.
    I hate mice and rats myself, not lab ones, but wild ones.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, peas remember :cool: tru some islams are extremists, but then again at least they dont knock on my door and tell me theyr bringing the word of god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Woah mate, this was all good humoured, but you've sorta turned into to an extreme thing.
    Just adding an aura of fear in a supposedly phobic thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    hey guys, peas remember :cool: tru some islams are extremists, but then again at least they dont knock on my door and tell me theyr bringing the word of god.
    Is that Jehovahswitnessophobia I smell?

ReputationRep:
    Is that Jehovahswitnessophobia I smell?
    perhaps. nothing against the jehovas witnesses, jst the 1s tht think i want them telling me how my soul can be saved. :mad: its 2 late for that.

ReputationRep:
    Just adding an aura of fear in a supposedly phobic thread.
    ooook then! :rolleyes:

However what you said was not fair its stereotyping everyone in a religion under a small bracket of extremeists who do not represnt the entire religion!

Luv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    ooook then! :rolleyes:
    However what you said was not fair its stereotyping everyone in a religion under a small bracket of extremeists who do not represnt the entire religion!
    I just want to clarify that...

* I never said that muslims are extremists.
    * I implied the fact that the muslim majority are fundamentalists. Literally following their religious texts.

ReputationRep:
    I just want to clarify that...

* I never said that muslims are extremists.
    * I implied the fact that the muslim majority are fundamentalists. Literally following their religious texts.
    never trust anyone with a transformer logo for their avatar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    never trust anyone with a transformer logo for their avatar.
    correction: "never trust anyone with a DECEPTICON transformer logo for their avatar"

He who distrusts the bearer of the Autobot sign could only be suffering from ROBOPHOBIA.

ReputationRep:
    correction: "never trust anyone with a DECEPTICON transformer logo for their avatar"

He who distrusts the bearer of the Autobot sign could only be suffering from ROBOPHOBIA.
    or better yet, never trust anyone.

ReputationRep:
    I have a phobia of whiped cream ,seriously . I recently found why i had this phobia i was raped when i was 5 or 6 and parts of the incident are not clear , but my mother was at work and my sister had stepped out to get whipped cream for a cake. I got raped when she left for this . I think this is the reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    im really scared and start panicking when i feel sick
    lol, i had a panac attack last time i was sick, i couldn't breath for a good minute! Now that was scarry, thought i was gonna die

ReputationRep:
    i do not like going up or down stairs so if i have to (like goin to bed) i run as fast as i can. i also do not liek goin out of the room i am sleepin in at night especially downstairs, i will not do it.

i hate moths and will shiver and panic if one comes near me. urgh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goody3shoes)
    I have a phobia of whiped cream ,seriously . I recently found why i had this phobia i was raped when i was 5 or 6 and parts of the incident are not clear , but my mother was at work and my sister had stepped out to get whipped cream for a cake. I got raped when she left for this . I think this is the reason.
    HOLY ****, that is harsh, and extremly sick, who in their right mind would rape a 5 year old! And your sister shouldn't have been stupid enough to leave u at home alone!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.