Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Kissed on first date - was I slutty? watch

ReputationRep:
    Today I went out with this guy I know from work, we went into town for a bit then went back to his house. I really fancied him and whilst I was at his house when he went to kiss me I couldn't stop laughing and did the cheek swerve thing. It was so embarrassing, but luckily he laughed it off. Then after a few attempts I managed to go for it without laughing. It was nice, just a normal kiss without tongue. Then he kissed me a few more times and they lasted a bit longer and then with a bit of tongue. Thinking about it now do you think that was too much? It was my first time kissing him and my first time going out with him. I think I kissed him around 10 times.

ReputationRep:
    No, that's not slutty.
    /thread

People like you should be locked away.

ReputationRep:
    No, if it felt right, then it felt right. Anything more than maybe.
    But it sounded cute from what you said ha

ReputationRep:
    Filthy and depraved :eek4:

LOL no
    ive done more than that on a first date.

ReputationRep:
    OMG YOU SLUT HOW COULD YOU DO THAT YOU BRING SHAME TO ALL [email protected]@

I kid. Nothing bad about a little kissing on the first date.

ReputationRep:
    Nah thats fine.

I hate this whole not doing anything on a first date rule - if you like him go for it. I've slept a guy on the first date and ended up in a relationship for months so the idea that it makes you look slutty is ridiculous. Plus you know him from work so im sure he already knows you're not a slut

ReputationRep:
    Biatch PLEASE :hand: I've smashed in back doors even before the first date. Have a day off :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    definitely not slutty!
    people always get off with each other in clubs when they don't even know each others names and thats not even considered slutty.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Not slutty at all.

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to point out i negged you for being a moron, not because i think you are a slut

ReputationRep:
    "You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!"

Damn, tried to neg you for being an attention seeker. Remind be 2moro! thx

ReputationRep:
    MEGA SLUTBAGS!

jks! (no)

I'm impressed if a lass manages not to end up in the sack with me on a 1st date yo

(not that I'm irresistible or owt before y'all get carried away.. just a master of persuasion)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW86)
    I just wanted to point out i negged you for being a moron, not because i think you are a slut
    Ok, I just wasn't sure though. I needed opinions! I'm a virgin as well so didn't want to give him a completely wrong impression.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW86)
    Same.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you shouldn't be allowed out until you've grown up enough to kiss someone without laughing.

ReputationRep:
    Story is cute

ReputationRep:
    Why were you laughing btw? Nervous?
    Sounds really sweet.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.