Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Recently I got with one of my close mates and needless to say I was rather drunk. I proceeded to slip the hand and then afterwards noticed I'd popped her cherry. Does this mean I have inadvertently taken her virginity or are the two thing totally different.

Discuss.

x

ReputationRep:
    No, you only took her virginity if you were the first to put your penis inside of her. Breaking her hymen with your hand doesn't count.

ReputationRep:
    Dear God.

ReputationRep:
    You wasted good food, shame on you.

ReputationRep:
    Depends, how hard did you falcon punch her cherry?

ReputationRep:
    http://wrotemeamanual.files.wordpres...D287%26h%3D320

ReputationRep:
    does your hand have a penis on it?

if not them i'm afraid to say you cocked up a bit

ReputationRep:
    http://www.aomgwtfbbq.com/wp-content...g-it-wrong.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Recently I got with one of my close mates and needless to say I was rather drunk. I proceeded to slip the hand and then afterwards noticed I'd popped her cherry. Does this mean I have inadvertently taken her virginity or are the two thing totally different.

Discuss.

x
    Breaking your hymen doesn't mean you're not a virgin. A lot of virgin girls don't have hymens due to tampon use, certain sports, breaking it accidentally, masturbation etc.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.