Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ive applied to do the moving image course at brighton uni, but im not too sure about the content. Ive read on the course page on the website that its quite arty, and im just not too sure what to expect.

Anyone who is doing this course, or who knows more about the course than i do, any feedback would be great! im having trouble deciding between this course and media practice!

at the interview they told me that its definetely not like a film profuction course, its moving image so that's gonna include animation and super 8 etc not so much learning the technical ins and outs of making a film (although i'm sure some element of that would be included) it comes across VERY arty but it's about 60% practical so there is a fair amount of theory to it considering a lot of courses of this nature are more like 80%. It depends on what you want to do after uni? like what's the aim? and what are you looking for in a course like this? xx.x
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.