This discussion is closed.
Marie55
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey there.
I've just replied to UCAS and firmly accepted my unconditional offer. Apparently the next thing I'm going to recieve is an AS12 form but I have a couple of questions about that-
How soon do they send that to you?
I heard there is a reply slip on it-do u send that to ucas to confirm the confirmation or do u send it to the university?
I know the university needs a copy cos they need it b4 they activate ur accommodation application but I also read that u need to send the reply to ucas. Are there 2 seperate reply slips?
Thanx for any help. :-)
MuvverRussia
Report 16 years ago
I'm at least 80% sure that I sent my final confirmation form to my uni and not UCAS- this was after accepting my offer btw- it should say on the letter anyway.
Marie55
Rep:
?
Thanx for that. Yes, I accepted my offer on-line. I'll go and read the back of the acceptance letter. Hopefully it should all become clear when the form arrives.
Marie55
Rep:
?
Just to clear this up, I got my AS12 yesterday and the reply slip had to be returned to the university, not UCAS.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.79%
No (263)
33.21%

Watched Threads