Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

restore my virginity? watch

well i am a virgin (iv never had sex in my life) but i did end up breaking my hymen as a child during P.E (doing the hurdles, i didnt jump high enough and ended up smashing my thingy on the hurdle thing, not good at explaining lol and after that i went to the tiolet because i was crying and it hurt really bad and i found blood but i didnt tell anyone). And now that im older and iv never done anything with a guy, i havent even kissed a guy and the only guy iv ever hugged was this gay guy friend of mine lol. anyways im the type of person that wants "my future husband" to be the first for anything even my lipviriginity lol
    and as iv grown older iv become really emotional the fact that physically speaking im not a virgin because if i have sex i wont bleed because the hymen is already broken and it makes me feel really sad and i use to cry when i was around 13/14 years old and now that im 17 im thinking about getting a minor operation known as hymen repair to reconstruct the membrane and restore my virginity because i want my husband to know that hes the first person :teehee:
    i want to be
    normal....

please can people give me advice on this and
    and i also want to know from guys on TSR whether they would care if their wife or life partner didnt bleed the first time
    i also want to know from any guys who believe in god or have a religion; whether they would hate their wife if she didnt bleed on the wedding night or they would trust her and believe her if she told you that something bad happened to her. i feel worthless because i want my future husband to not hate me

:rofl:

Restore virginity I think you mean restore hymen lol you're still a virgin

Surely if your bf/husband doesn't believe you are a virgin he's not worth your time but why would you go through all that for a bit of skin, I'll doubt he would even notice.

ReputationRep:
    You are a virgin. A virgin is someone who has not had sex. Using the hymen as "proof" is archaic and unscientific. And surgery to restore it is risky, painful and completely unnecessary (you will not get it on the NHS).

What happened to you as a child was not your fault and doesn't make you any less of a virgin. Don't make your life miserable over this.

ReputationRep:
    Your 'first' doesn't need to see blood to know you're a virgin. Just be honest and tell him, and if you think its necessary, explain what happened.

ReputationRep:
    There'll be another pretty OBVIOUS giveaway you could be a virgin when your "future husband" has sex with you the first time...

(Original post by Indieboohoo)
    :rofl:

Restore virginity I think you mean restore hymen lol you're still a virgin

Surely if your bf/husband doesn't believe you are a virgin he's not worth your time but why would you go through all that for a bit of skin, I'll doubt he would even notice.
    oh haha ...thats what they call it on the website i was checking where you can get that minor surgery from (its in london) for about over £1500

ReputationRep:
    Not everyone bleeds the first time they have sex, even if they do have a hymen.

Besides, it'll be your wedding night, I highly doubt he'll be sat there with a torch inspecting the sheets carefully for signs of blood.

ReputationRep:
    lol one cannot simply 'restore' one's virginity.

seriosuly, you still are techincaly a virgin and chances are you won't even bleed *that much* to the extent that it's visible for your husband to see, and I doubt he'll want a divorce just because he doesn't see the blood. Be funny if he did though (want a divorce).

ReputationRep:
    Stupidest. Thread. Ever.

In fact, I take that back. It's probably not the stupidest ever, just an especially stupid one.

ReputationRep:
    You're being kind of weird....mine broke through sports/horse riding big deal.

ReputationRep:
    Don't bother. Having that kind of operation will probably involve more 'invasion' than sex would.

(Original post by Helenia)
    You are a virgin. A virgin is someone who has not had sex. Using the hymen as "proof" is archaic and unscientific. And surgery to restore it is risky, painful and completely unnecessary (you will not get it on the NHS).

What happened to you as a child was not your fault and doesn't make you any less of a virgin. Don't make your life miserable over this.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7275558.stm

It's happened before though.

But yes, I agree, a virgin is someone who hasn't had sex. Therefore you are a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear lord

ReputationRep:
    Girl, You're still a virgin. Whether you draw blood or not doesn't matter. The term refers to the fact that you've never had a penis inside of you. So you're good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7275558.stm

It's happened before though.

But yes, I agree, a virgin is someone who hasn't had sex. Therefore you are a virgin.
    I know. I've had people ask me for it. It doesn't make it any less abhorrent.

(Original post by Pensivedore)
    seriosuly, you still are techincaly a virgin and chances are you won't even bleed *that much* to the extent that it's visible for your husband to see, and I doubt he'll want a divorce just because he doesn't see the blood. Be funny if he did though (want a divorce).
    Tbh, if he's enough of a prick to think that way, I'd divorce him (though the situation obviously wouldn't arise).

ReputationRep:
    hymen surgery? lol. the surgeons will violate you even more ;_;

and even though my hymen broke whilst i was playing football (quickly stretched leg out to control a ball mid-air...) aged 13 i still have not had sex and thus still consider myself to be a virgin

mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. U_U

ReputationRep:
    You don't seem like the person who would lie about it, I wouldn't worry to much, if your marrying the person they need to trust you a fair amount anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ... the only guy iv ever hugged was this gay guy friend of mine...
    This sentence sounds very funny :rofl: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    a lot of girls rip it to some extent during exercise or using tampons so you are completely normal (and a virgin)

dpending how much you ripped it you may also still bleed anyway

ReputationRep:
    Have sex on your period. Problem solved

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.