Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    obv your still a virgin, over 50% of girls hymens break before their first time, hymen breaking is not the definition of losing your virginity, and what the hell is lip virginity?

ReputationRep:
    Stick some superglue down there. Seal that hymen right up.

You are still a virgin, though. A **** hasn't been down there = Virginity intact. :yep:

Don't worry.

(Original post by Ventura7)
    obv your still a virgin, over 50% of girls hymens break before their first time, hymen breaking is not the definition of losing your virginity, and what the hell is lip virginity?
    :teehee: a term used in my college for not having kissed anyone lol so my lips are still virgin

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't care if you bled or not. Blood isn't very arousing.

ReputationRep:
    "restore my virginity" sounds like a (rubbish) death metal band

ReputationRep:
    innuendo for being face ****ed I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I want to be normal....
    Good luck with that

Whether they would hate their wife if she didnt bleed on the wedding night
    This is four shades of wrong

ReputationRep:
    The real thing matters about being a virgin is that you've not had sex with anyone before other than your husband, in your case. Surely the physical aspect shouldn't matter, besides you do know not all women are born with a hymen?

ReputationRep:
    No offence but you sound rather childish for 17 years old.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't you want your marriage to be based on something other than lies? Tell your future husband before you have had sex what happened, and if that changes his mind about you, then he's not worth the pedestal you're wanting to put him on.

ReputationRep:
    I think "lip virginity" is the term these young whippersnappers use in place of outdated terms such as "first kiss." I know right.. hard to grasp

You'll still get to lose your virginity to your future husband. The fact that you already broke your hymen pretty much just means that it won't hurt so much and you won't bleed, which is actually a good thing.

When I first had sex, bloody hurt. And then it took ages to stop bleeding (we were drunk, so once the initial pain wore off, we kept at it for ages and so made it worse ). And then I had to deal with all the bleeding and being sore and having to say no to sex cos I was sore, even though once I'd done it I really really wanted another go

So yeah, I envy (kind of - long story but I didn't know until it broke whether I'd already had sex with a different guy, so when it broke I was bloody happy to know) you, already having broken it (though it must have been horrible at the time *hug* )

Am I the only one who can't actually recall when their hymen was broke?

ReputationRep:
    oh dear god haha

ReputationRep:
    If you are that concerned by it, I would just be honest with the person you want to have sex with. Tell him what happened and that you want him to know that he is the first one you have been with - if he loves you, he will believe you.

It will also probably make it a nicer experience - I expect the bleeding would be quite inconvenient, tbh!

ReputationRep:
    Build a time machine and go back in time twice. Firstly to slap yourself for creating such a stupid thread and secondly to stop yourself from doing the hurdles and breaking your hymen.

ReputationRep:
    You're a virgin because you haven't had sex. Having the operation would be a waste of time, not everybody bleeds when they lose their virginity, so take that into consideration as well.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO you shared your first time with a hurdle

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who can't actually recall when their hymen was broke?
    Neither can I. You probably didn't notice. You may not have even bled.

ReputationRep:
    Most (all? :p:) people whose hymen has broken by sport etc still consider themselves a virgin. You're a virgin until you have sex.

i want to be
    normal....
    Yes, you are 'normal'. It happens to lots of people that they break their hymen before sex. Your first time will probably be a lot nicer too because you won't be in pain :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.