Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    LOL lost virginity doing hurdles.

ReputationRep:
    Feminism has sure moved women on... I actually feel disgusted by this. Your self worth is linked to your future husband and this is why you are so caught up with virginity? If your future husband needs blood as proof then you're a match made in heaven.

ReputationRep:
    Why does everyone look down on girls being or wanting to stay virgins?

Do you guys seriously want banged up raggaddy whores as your wives?

you are still a virgin, the moment you lose your virginity is the moment a guy first enters you. losing your hymen does not count.
    an operation to re-create your hymen is not a good idea, after all what happens if it breaks once again before your marriage? i know quite a few girls who have lost their hymen through using a tampon, going horse riding ect.

ReputationRep:
    This has to be a troll thread, no one is this monumentally stupid, surely?

ReputationRep:
    This actually happens to alot of women, especially gymnasts, ballerinas, horse riders and occosianlly when using a tampon. Your stilll a virgin dont worry about it :]

ReputationRep:
    This made me laugh. OP, thank you

P.S. Your still a virgin, don't waste your money.

ReputationRep:
    You've got to be kidding me :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    just so you know, not everyone bleeds anyway so nobody could be angry or upset with you, if you didn't!

also the definition of losing one's virginity is not the hymen breaking, it's actually having intercourse with a partner of the opposite (and adaptations in modern society for same-sex partnerships )

hymens can break easily accidentally, for example the way yours did, or a common way is through horse-riding, or using tampons!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    well i am a virgin (iv never had sex in my life) but i did end up breaking my hymen as a child during P.E (doing the hurdles, i didnt jump high enough and ended up smashing my thingy on the hurdle thing, not good at explaining lol and after that i went to the tiolet because i was crying and it hurt really bad and i found blood but i didnt tell anyone). And now that im older and iv never done anything with a guy, i havent even kissed a guy and the only guy iv ever hugged was this gay guy friend of mine lol. anyways im the type of person that wants "my future husband" to be the first for anything even my lipviriginity lol
    and as iv grown older iv become really emotional the fact that physically speaking im not a virgin because if i have sex i wont bleed because the hymen is already broken and it makes me feel really sad and i use to cry when i was around 13/14 years old and now that im 17 im thinking about getting a minor operation known as hymen repair to reconstruct the membrane and restore my virginity because i want my husband to know that hes the first person :teehee:
    i want to be
    normal....

please can people give me advice on this and
    and i also want to know from guys on TSR whether they would care if their wife or life partner didnt bleed the first time
    i also want to know from any guys who believe in god or have a religion; whether they would hate their wife if she didnt bleed on the wedding night or they would trust her and believe her if she told you that something bad happened to her. i feel worthless because i want my future husband to not hate me
    Uhh thats a pretty stupid idea.

Getting a hymen reconstruction would be like spending hours building a house of cards when your little brothers in the room and you know he's just gonna knock it straight down again. Or buiding sandcastles and a sandfortress as the tide comes in.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.