Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2 stone in 6 months watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nix-j-c)
    It's ahrd to cut back on calories when your parents give you fish and chips for your tea. But i did have peas with it, no salt and no bread and butter
    just have soup and brown bread or boil some eggs and have egg mayo sandwiches in brown bread.

I've cut out chips altogether. The fish is okay, just eat the white of the fish but if its from a fish shop then just leave the batter

good luck x

ReputationRep:
    It's ahrd to cut back on calories when your parents give you fish and chips for your tea. But i did have peas with it, no salt and no bread and butter
    Just don't eat it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_90)
    Just don't eat it!
    Thee was nothing else in cos we hadn't been shopping for over a week.

That's also why it's ahrd to get enough fruit sometimes as it runs out or goes mouldy and it's usually over a week between shops.

ReputationRep:
    I think one of my biggest problems fitness wise is that I'm better at and prefer the kind of exercises that bulk you up with muscle rather than toning down your fat.
    Didn't even notice this gem.

If you eat a proper diet you will cut down fat, these exercises that "bulk you up with muscle" are just as good for fat cutting as others, if not better. If you can cut the fat while you maintain your muscle mass, you will be in shape, rather than end up a smaller version of what you are now.

ReputationRep:
    why can no one spell definitely? i read the first line and got pissed off lol.

ReputationRep:
    Stop having the biscuit, a biscuit has say 50 calories. In a week that's 350 cals, in a year it's 18,200 cals!! That's about 6lbs.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.