Turn on thread page Beta

Cocktails that *you* personally order watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Manhattan, on the sweet side of sharp

ReputationRep:
    White Russian/Mudslide usually, although I had something called an 'Orgasme' in a bar in Lille which had Baileys, Kahlua and vodka in and a lot of whipped cream on top. It was awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Cypriot Brandy Sour,
    Long Island Ice Tea, or my personal favourite:

3 oz Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila
    1 oz Tabasco Sauce
    Shake together, add to a tall glass with ice and Rockstar.

Delicious.

ReputationRep:
    Long Island Iced Tea.. <3
    Woo Woo
    Sex on the beach
    Cosmo
    Tequila Sunrise
    Tokyo Iced Tea (a great variation on long island..mm)

ReputationRep:
    I dont mind any as long as someone else is buying, I wouldnt buy one myself, I know thread says what "you" would buy, but i dont so just thought i would say

ReputationRep:
    Cheeky Vimto :coma:. And I can't explain why I like it. I'm not a huge fan of the taste of alcohol, so it's rare that I find something that I like

ReputationRep:
    Love me some 'Cajun Comfort'

Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort and Amaretto, with a dash of Lime & a splash of Lemonade!

ReputationRep:
    SEX ON THE BEACH or.. a black russian.

ReputationRep:
    If I'm making it. Any clear liquer with Mountain Dew. Or the same formula, but with Red Bull or Coke. Or Vodka and cherryade :sogood:

As for real cocktails?

Black Velvet
    Sex on the Beach
    Archers and Lemonade :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Long Island Iced Tea - lots of alcohol

Although after the time the barman forgot to put the coke in so I was just drinking 5 shots straight, I haven't had one since!
    mannnnnnn you must have been ****ered after that
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    mannnnnnn you must have been ****ered after that
    Nahhh high alcohol tolerance...but it's the one time i've pulled a face at an alcoholic drink which isn't beer...

ReputationRep:
    Nahhh high alcohol tolerance...but it's the one time i've pulled a face at an alcoholic drink which isn't beer...
    fair enough
    have you ever got so wasted that you couldn't remember what happened the night before...i haven't gotten to that stage yet myself :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Mojitos and Sex on the Beach mainly because they are not too strong :P

ReputationRep:
    I don't have them often but I do like Sex on the Beach :teehee:

Oh and also Mojitos are good, local club has an upstairs bar that does just them ^_^

****ing hate Pina Coladas though. Never again.

ReputationRep:
    I like the fattening ones with cream or bailey's B52, Orgasm, White Russian...

But I don't want to drink them too much so I also order fruit or sour cocktails like Amaretto Sour, Sex on The Beach, Mojito, Daquiri, Collins and so on

I don't like Long Island Ice Tea though too strong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    Suck, Bang & Blow!

1 oz Jacquin's® orange flavored gin
    1 oz Rumple Minze® peppermint liqueur
    2 oz Goldschlager® cinnamon schnapps
    1 oz Jagermeister® herbal liqueur
    3 oz Jose Cuervo® Especial gold tequila
    1 oz Hpnotiq® liqueur
    1 oz Smirnoff® vodka
    1 oz Absolut® Citron vodka
    1 oz Aristocrat® triple sec
    1 peeled, whole lime
    5 oz strawberry daiquiri mix
    2 cups cranberry juice
    1 cup sugar

Add all ingredients to a blender with ice, and blend until smooth. Pour into a hurricane glass, and serve.

:sexface:
    Who in the hell has the patience to make that?

If I had the stuff to make it, I'd just pour all of the bottles together, pre-dial 999 and hope for the best.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    fair enough
    have you ever got so wasted that you couldn't remember what happened the night before...i haven't gotten to that stage yet myself :rolleyes:
    4 times in my life

1st time I was spiked (seriously not a "I had 20 drinks but don't remember, I must have been spiked" but actually spiked)
    2nd time I had minor memory gaps (went from being at bar to on dance floor, to being down stairs, to being back at home)
    3rd time I don't remember much at all...from 10:30 till about 3am is one huge mind blank, apparently I started new years countdown from 1 minute tho...
    4th time memory stops at 2am, brief memory of falling over outside club, apparently my flatmate walked home holding hands with me and then made me a bacon sandwich when I got home

I don't like having memory blanks. It's terrifying. The 4th time, I woke up the morning after, was in my bed, in my pjs, had my stuff from the cloakroom, had more money then I'd started the evening with but no withdrawals when checked bank online, literally no idea...texted the person who I last remembered being with, he had no idea how I got home, but informed me I'd been trying to kiss him all night and being a gentleman he'd realised I was wasted and looked after me (even when a "friend" offered him a fiver to get with me), took me all day before I saw my flatmate and thus found out how I got home...HORRIBLE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwilightKnight)
    Who in the hell has the patience to make that?

If I had the stuff to make it, I'd just pour all of the bottles together, pre-dial 999 and hope for the best.
    The waitress I ordered it from on holiday in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria. Drinks over there are cheap so me and my cousin were just ordering dozens of insanely named drinks. That was an awesome drink mind but a few of them left your mind in trip mode!

ReputationRep:
    4 times in my life

1st time I was spiked (seriously not a "I had 20 drinks but don't remember, I must have been spiked" but actually spiked)
    2nd time I had minor memory gaps (went from being at bar to on dance floor, to being down stairs, to being back at home)
    3rd time I don't remember much at all...from 10:30 till about 3am is one huge mind blank, apparently I started new years countdown from 1 minute tho...
    4th time memory stops at 2am, brief memory of falling over outside club, apparently my flatmate walked home holding hands with me and then made me a bacon sandwich when I got home

I don't like having memory blanks. It's terrifying. The 4th time, I woke up the morning after, was in my bed, in my pjs, had my stuff from the cloakroom, had more money then I'd started the evening with but no withdrawals when checked bank online, literally no idea...texted the person who I last remembered being with, he had no idea how I got home, but informed me I'd been trying to kiss him all night and being a gentleman he'd realised I was wasted and looked after me (even when a "friend" offered him a fiver to get with me), took me all day before I saw my flatmate and thus found out how I got home...HORRIBLE!
    wow that does sound horrible...what do you usually drink to get so drunk and how much do you spend averagely...cos i only go up to a max of £15 on night outs (cheapskate i know but i'm broke tbh lol)
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    wow that does sound horrible...what do you usually drink to get so drunk and how much do you spend averagely...cos i only go up to a max of £15 on night outs (cheapskate i know but i'm broke tbh lol)
    I live in Glasgow, you can get hammered very cheaply!

2nd night I'd had bottle of wine at pre drinks and a lot of double vodka cokes
    3rd night I'd had half a bottle of wine with dinner, bottle of wine, bottle of gin and most of bottle of vodka
    4th night I'd had half a bottle of wine at pre drinks, around 4 double vodka cokes and then about 10 shots of sambuca plus a couple of jagerbombs - I can NEVER drink sambuca again

There is not point aiming to get so drunk, I'm really not proud of getting that drunk! I much prefer the nights where I don't have memory blanks.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.