Turn on thread page Beta

Should women have hairless arms? watch

I have and I use to get rid of them. But now tbh im not too bothered about them.

ReputationRep:
    Now we got to shave and wax arms too? Don't we do enough? It's bad enough I have to worry about eyebrows, armpits, legs and bikini area already, my arms are gonna stay hairy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Destroyviruses)
    I love my arm hair , I don't like the pig skin feel of that part of the skin without hair! Keeps my arms warm!
    In the winter times I wish i had a bit of hair, and in the morning when i am late waking up for a lecture and i have to find my eyebrow pencil in my messy room because see i have no hair!
    well i do, but like not a lot! i have no hair on my underarms and that's great and no hair on my legs which is brilliant, but the no hair on my eyebrows sucks, it's just like everywhere else in my body, it is there, but very fine and ver ver short that even hair removal gel does not even get rid of it! it sucks when you want that smooth filling, or when you see a girl with amazing eyebrows that she didnt have to fill in! but the point i am trying to make is even someone like me who has no hair (that is visible to the naked eye anyway), I still have things i dont like - like my eyebrows r lack of...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jules89)
    In the winter times I wish i had a bit of hair, and in the morning when i am late waking up for a lecture and i have to find my eyebrow pencil in my messy room because see i have no hair!
    well i do, but like not a lot! i have no hair on my underarms and that's great and no hair on my legs which is brilliant, but the no hair on my eyebrows sucks, it's just like everywhere else in my body, it is there, but very fine and ver ver short that even hair removal gel does not even get rid of it! it sucks when you want that smooth filling, or when you see a girl with amazing eyebrows that she didnt have to fill in! but the point i am trying to make is even someone like me who has no hair (that is visible to the naked eye anyway), I still have things i dont like - like my eyebrows r lack of...
    I have this thing which is called trichotillomania I think, so I randomly pluck out my hair with my fingers .My parents are always shouting at me for it, once I plucked out all of my eyebrows(I have thick eyebrows so it was very noticable) I had to find the eyeliner pencil to draw them on for school!

ReputationRep:
    I shave my arms

ReputationRep:
    It's arm hair. It should definitely be there, do not wax it. your armpits on the other hand, should be shaved.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like my arm hair but I think hairless arms are weird!! I massively feel I need to tan so it's less bright white skin and dark hair though...

ReputationRep:
    My arms are hairy like a monkey but I cba to get rid of it.

I like to stroke it when I get stressed

ReputationRep:
    hair is gross. i make my boyfriends shave it all off - i normally do it for them actually.

ReputationRep:
    no they shouldnt.
    however i am naturally blessed with totally hairless arms, so i don't get to make any decision to remove arm hairs or not........ ^^'

however i did get my underarm hair (and leg + thigh hair as well) lasered off a few years ago.....so i guess if i ever did get arm hairs i would remove it :]

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.