The Student Room Group

girlfriend cheets - do i take her back?

Scroll to see replies

I would **** her a lot before she did. Also if she's legal, i'd give her sister one or two aswel. But yeah, certainly dump her.
Original post by ellie.
she was away for 3 weeks camping with some people she knew and 'it just happened'. she wasnt drunk, but it happened more than once during the 3 weeks and she was still chatting to him afterwards. although she doesnt speak to any of them anymore - there all blocked on her fb.

If it happened more than once, it wasn't a silly possibly forgivable mistake in my opinion.
Sorry but if it were me, I don't think I could forget about it easily enough to move on in the relationship. Plus now there is a risk that you will never trust her again.
Reply 42
thanks for all your help. tbh all my mates are saying similar stuff too. ive decided to leave it for a few months, and if she proves she still wants to be with me and hasnt been with anyone else i might reconsider. thats if i still have feelings for her! cheers again.
Reply 43
same thing happened to me once....I just asked her to get lost! but she call me many times and sent me messages..I ignore them all ! now I'm a happy bunny :wink:
Original post by ellie.
she was away for 3 weeks camping with some people she knew and 'it just happened'. she wasnt drunk, but it happened more than once during the 3 weeks and she was still chatting to him afterwards. although she doesnt speak to any of them anymore - there all blocked on her fb.

That's pretty bad...the most important thing is she did it more than once. If it was just once, a terrible mistake, something may be able to be worked out, but more than once? No...I'd feel betrayed beyond repair, most likely. I'm really sorry that happened, and good luck :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
thanks for all your help. tbh all my mates are saying similar stuff too. ive decided to leave it for a few months, and if she proves she still wants to be with me and hasnt been with anyone else i might reconsider. thats if i still have feelings for her! cheers again.

No, she may have hurt your feelings, but don't give her false hope and stoop to her level.

If you take her back after multiple flings behind your back, she knows she can get away with it.

I'm sure I've already said that in this thread. Do not become her doormat.
Reply 46
dude tell her were to jog on to, she doesnt deserve u in the slightest =]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending